影视精讲《怦然心动》第24期:她对我不理不睬
日期:2012-07-01 12:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Bryce:It didn't take me long to realize that
不久我意识到
I'd traded in my old problems with Juli Baker for a whole set of new ones.
我和朱莉·贝克的老问题换成了新问题
It was actually worse having her mad at me than having her annoy me.
她生我的气比她烦扰我更糟糕
The way sheignored mewas a constant reminder...
她对我的不理不睬一直在提醒着我
...that I'd been a jerk.
我是个混蛋
Then one day I was coming home from playing basketball with Garrett...
一天 我和伽利特打完篮球回家
...andthings got weird.
事情变得很蹊跷
Grandpa:Don't be so timid. Come on, you won't hurt them.
别这么胆小 加把劲 你不会伤害它们的
Like this? Yeah, that's it.
像这样? 对 就是这样
Bryce:My grandfather.
我外公
All I ever saw him wear was slippers.
我从来看他都是穿拖鞋的
Now, where did he get those work boots?
今天不知他从哪弄了双工靴穿上了
I couldn't stop looking over there.
我忍不住往那边看
And the more I looked, the madder I got.
结果越看越来气
My grandfather had already said more to Juli in one hour...
我外公一小时和朱莉说的话
...than he'd said to me in the whole time he'd been living with us.
比和我们住在一起对我说过的全部话都多
I was pretty sure I'd never seen him laugh.
我还从没见他开怀大笑过
And what was his deal with Juli Baker?
他和朱莉·贝克究竟怎么回事呢

重点解释

妙语佳句:

trade in:以旧换新; 买卖

The old trade in black ivory is on more.

昔日非洲黑奴的买卖已不复存。

be mad at:对 ... 非常愤怒; 恼火

He was mad at missing train.

他为没赶上火车而愤怒。

ignore sb/sth:忽视某人/事

If you ignore your diet, trouble will follow.

如果你忽视自己的饮食,必然会遇到麻烦

get werid:变得奇怪

I just don't want things to get weird between us.

我不希望我们之间变的不自然

Don't be so timid.别这么胆小。

Things got weird.事情变得很蹊跷。

经典台词:
Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsetsthat my father's idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
  
有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理

考考你:

结果越看越来气。

我还从没见他开怀大笑过。

她生我的气比她烦扰我更糟糕。

参考答案:

And the more I looked, the madder I got.

I was pretty sure I'd never seen him laugh.

It was actually worse having her mad at me than having her annoy me.

分享到
重点单词
  • remindern. 提醒物,提示
  • annoyv. 使恼怒,使烦恼,骚扰
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视
  • constantadj. 经常的,不变的 n. 常数,恒量
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • ivoryn. 象牙,乳白色 adj. 象牙制的,乳白色的
  • timidadj. 胆怯的,害羞的