(单词翻译:单击)
5.having a shave Dialogue
5.修面 对话
Steven has just had his hair cut at the barber's. Now he wants to ask the barber to shave for him.
史蒂文刚刚在理发店剪了头发。此刻他想要理发师给他修修面。
Barber: Sir, your hair is done. Anything else I can do for you?
理发师:先生,头发剪好了。还能为您做点什么吗?
Steven: I'd like to have a shave.
史蒂文:我想修修面。
Barber: All right, sir. Would you lie back so that I can shave you?
理发师:好的,先生。请您往后靠躺点,好让我给您刮胡子,好吗?
Steven: Sure. But my beard is rough.
史蒂文:当然可以。但是我的胡子很硬。
Barber: Don't worry, sir. I've never cut a customer. Shall I trim your moustache?
理发师:别担心,先生。我从未刮伤过任何顾客。要不要刮一下小胡须?
Steven: Yes, please.
史蒂文:请修一下。
Barber: Now, I've finished. How do you like it?
理发师:好,刮完了。你觉得怎么 样?
Steven: Wonderful. How much is the cost altogether?
史蒂文:好极了。一共多少钱?
Barber: 20 dollars.
理发师:20美元。
Steven: Here you are. Thank you, bye-bye!
史蒂文:给你。谢谢你,再见!
Barber: Bye-bye. Welcome to come next time!
理发师:再见。欢迎你下次再来。