秒杀情景英语对话之日常生活 第118期:银行其他业务
日期:2016-03-09 15:17

(单词翻译:单击)

11.Other Bank Services Dialogue

11.银行其他业务 对话

Steven decides to go to the bank to pay his water and electricity fees last month.

史蒂文决定去银行付上个月的水电费。

Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?

银行职员:您好,您要办理什么业务?

Steven: Hello, I come to pay my water and electricity fees.

史蒂文:你好,我来交水电费。

Bank Clerk: Give me your water and electricity bills, please.

银行职员:把您的水电费单给我。

Steven: Here they are.

史蒂文:给。

银行其他业务.jpg

Bank Clerk: You should pay 160 yuan for the electricity fee and 80yuan for the water fee.

银行职员:你应该付电费160元,水费80元。

Steven: Do you mean that I should pay 240 yuan in total?

史蒂文:你的意思是我总共要付240元吗?

Bank Clerk: Yes. Will you pay by cash or credit card?

银行职员:是的。你要用现金付还是信用卡付?

Steven: Cash, please. Here is the money.

银行职员:现金,给你钱。

Bank Clerk: I get 250 yuan from you, and this is the change, 10 yuan.

银行职员:收您250元,找您10元钱。

Steven: OK. Thank you. Bye-bye.

史蒂文:好的。谢谢你。再见。

Bank Clerk: Bye.

银行职员:再见。

分享到