(单词翻译:单击)
5 ceramic shop dialogue
5 瓷器店 对话
Steven wants to buy a china tea set for his friend. Now he is in a ceramic shop.
史蒂文想给他的朋友买一套陶瓷茶具。现在他正在一家瓷器店。
Assistant: Welcome, sir. What can I do for you?
店员:欢迎光临,先生。请问您想要什么?
Steven: May I have a look at that china tea set? It is extremely beautiful.
史蒂文:我能看看那套茶具吗?它很漂亮。
Assistant: You've made a good choice. This china tea set is unusual. It was made in Jingdezhen.
店员:您真是好眼力,这套茶具不同寻常,它是景德镇制造的。
Steven: Jingdezhen? Oh, I know it. Isn't it called the capital of porcelain"?
史蒂文:景德镇?我知道,它不是被称作"瓷都"吗?
Assistant: Yes, sir.
店员:是的,先生。
Steven: Oh, it must be very precious. Is it breakable?
史蒂文:哦,那这套茶具一定很珍贵了。它容易碎吗?
Assistant: No, if you take some care when you use them.
店员:使用的时候当心一些就不会了。
Steven: How much is it?
史蒂文:多少钱?
Assistant: Two thousand dollars.
店员:2000美元。
Steven: Oh, it is beyond my purse.
史蒂文:哦,我恐怕买不起。