(单词翻译:单击)
3.The aquarium Dialogue
3.水族馆 对话
Steven and Ethan are visiting the aquarium, They find some auspicious words on the goldfish, and they have different opinions about this.
史蒂文和伊桑正在参观水族馆。他们发现有些金鱼身上纹有吉祥语。对此,他们各抒己见。
Steven: Look, there are some words on the fish.
史蒂文:看啊,鱼身上有字。
Ethan: I know that they are auspicious fish. It's quite popular nowadays.
伊桑:我知道,那是吉样鱼,现在很流行呢。
Steven: For God's sake! It's too bloody. How can people be so cruel?
史蒂文:天哪!太血腥了。人怎么可以这么残忍呢?
Ethan: Not at all. I think the tattoos are so cool and chic.
伊桑:没有啊。我觉得这些纹身很酷,也很时髦。
Steven: You can't prick the fish to please the sick tastes of some bloody people.
史蒂文:可是,不能为了满足某些人的变态的爱好,就在这些鱼身上刺字啊。
Ethan: Honey, it's not so serious. It's just an animal.
伊桑:亲爱的,没那么严重。它只是一个动物而已。
Steven: Just an animal? But it has life too. If you want a tattoo, get one. It's your choice because you want it. But has anyone asked the fish if it wanted one?
史蒂文:只是动物?但是它也有生命啊。如果你想要纹身,你去纹好了。那是你的选择,因为你想要。 但是有人问过鱼是否想要吗?
Ethan: OK, I understand, but what else could we do?
伊桑:好吧,我理解,但是我们又能做些什么呢?