(单词翻译:单击)
2.The Wedding Reception Dialogue
2.婚礼喜宴 对话
Julia is going to marry Steven. Annie comes to visit her and see if everything is ready.
茱莉娅就要和史蒂文结婚了。安妮来探望茱莉娅并看看是否一切准备就绪。
Annie: How are your wedding plans going?
安妮:你们的婚礼筹备得怎么样了?
Julia: Very well. We started organizing everything early to avoid a last minute rush to get things done.
茱莉娅:还不错,我们很早就开始淮备,就是为了避免到最后手忙脚乱。
Annie: When will your wedding take place?
安妮:婚礼什么时候举行?
Julia: At ten o'clock on the morning of next Sunday. We have invited all our relatives to the wedding.
茱莉娅:下周日上午十点。我们邀请了所有的亲戚来参加。
Annie: It will be a large church one. Is your wedding dress ready?
安妮:那将是一次大型的教堂式婚礼。你的婚纱准备好了吗?
Julia: Yes, its design is very elaborate and the designer took many weeks to make it.
茱莉娅:准备好了。这套婚纱设计精美。设计师用了好几个星期才完成。
Annie: You will be very beautiful on your wedding day.
安妮:你在婚礼当天一定会很漂亮。
Julia: Thank you!
茱莉娅:谢谢你!
Annie: Which hotel will the reception be held at?
安妮:婚宴定在哪个酒店?
Julia: The Palace Hotel.
茱莉娅:皇宫大酒店。
Annie: lt's excellent. A friend of mine had her wedding reception there and said it was perfect, though very expensive.
安妮:这个酒店特别好。我的一个朋友结婚时就定的这个酒店,她说虽然特别贵,但一切弄得很完美。
Julia: It will be expensive, but we think it will be worth.
茱莉娅:肯定会很贵,但是我们都觉得值了。
Annie: I think you made the right decision.
安妮:我认为你们的决定是对的。