(单词翻译:单击)
7 Check Out Dialogue
7 退房 对话
It's time for Steven to check out. He comes to the reception desk.
史蒂文该结账离开宾馆了,他来到接待处。
Clerk: Good morning, sir. Are you checking out now?
职员:早上好,先生。您现在退房吗?
Steven: Yes. Steven Smith, room 609.
史蒂文:是的。史蒂文·史密斯。 609房间。
Clerk: Fine. This is your bill, Mr. Smith. Four nights at 100 dollars each, and here are the meals that you had in our hotel. That makes a total of 660 dollars.
职员:这是您的账单,史密斯先生。共4个晚上,毎晚100美元,还有您在酒店吃饭的费用,总共是660美元。
Steven: Can I pay by credit card?
史蒂文:我可以用信用卡支付吗?
Clerk: Certainly. May I have your card, please?
职员:当然可以,请把卡给我。
Steven: Here you are.
史蒂文:给你。
Clerk: Please sign your name here.
职员:请在这儿签上您的名字。
Steven: OK. Is it possible to leave my luggage here until I'm ready to leave this afternoon? I'd like to say goodbye to some of my friends.
史蒂文:好的。我可以把行李放在这里,下午离开时来取吗?我要去跟我的几个朋友道別。
Clerk: Yes, we'll keep it for you. How many pieces of your luggage?
职员:好的,我们将为您保管,您有几件行李?
Steven: Just three. I'll be back at 3:00 p.m.
史蒂文:只有3件,我下午三点就回来。
Clerk: That's fine. Have a nice day!
职员:好的,祝您玩得愉快!
Steven: Thank you. See you later.
史蒂文:谢谢,再见!