(单词翻译:单击)
4.Deposit Dialogue
4.存款 对话
Steven got his salary yesterday. He decided to go to the bank to deposit it. This morning he comes to the bank.
史蒂文昨天发工资了。他决定去银行把工资给存起来。今天早上他来到银行。
Bank Clerk: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?
银行职员:早上好,先生。我能为您做些什么呢?
Steven: Good morning. I want to deposit a sum of money into my account.
史蒂文:早上好,我想在我的账户里存一笔钱。
Bank Clerk: OK! How much do you want to deposit?
银行职员:好的,请问您想存多少呢?
Steven: Well, I want to deposit 2,000 yuan into my account.
史蒂文:嗯,存2000元钱。
Bank Clerk: Would you please fill in a deposit form first? Please write down your name, your account number and the amount you want to put in.
银行职员:请您先填一张存款单,好吗?请在这张存款单上写上您的名字、账号及您想存款的数额。
Steven: OK. I wonder about the rate of interest of the account.
史蒂文:好的,我想知道这种账户的利率是多少。
Bank Clerk: Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present. And it is added to your account every year.
银行职员:目前年利率是1%,并且每年的利息都会加到您的存款中。
Steven: Thank you very much.
史蒂文:非常感谢。
Bank Clerk: My pleasure.
银行职员:很乐意为您效劳。