(单词翻译:单击)
4 booking room dialogue
4 酒店订房 对话
Steven wants to travel during the holiday, so he is calling a hotel to book a room.
史蒂文假期里想去旅行,所以他正在给一个宾馆打电话预订房间。
Clerk: Crown Hotel. Reservation Desk. Can I help you?
职员:皇冠酒店预订处,请问您有什么需要?
Steven: Yes, I'd like to book a room at your hotel.
史蒂文:我想在你们酒店预订一个房间。
Clerk: What kind of room would you like, sir? We have single rooms, double rooms, suites and deluxe suites in our hotel.
职员:你想订什么样的房间,先生?我们这里有单人间、双人间、 套间和豪华套间。
Steven: I'd like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of October 2nd to the morning of October 6th.
史蒂文:我想订一个带洗澡间的单人间,使用时间是从10月2日下午到6日上午。
Clerk: All right.
职员:好的。
Steven: What is the rate, please?
史蒂文:请问房费是多少?
Clerk: The current rate is $100 per night.
职员:现行房费是每晚100美元。
Steven: What services come with that?
史蒂文:这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
Clerk: For $100 you'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
职员:这100美元包含的项目有:收音机、彩电、电话,还有一份重要的国际报纸送到您的房间。
Steven: That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.
史蒂文:听起来还不错,就订这个吧。