(单词翻译:单击)
9.Offering cheque service Dialogue
9.支票业务 对话
Steven comes to China for travelling. Now he wants to change his traveller's cheque into RMB.
史蒂文到中国来旅行。现在他想把他的旅行支票兑换成人民币。
Clerk: What can I do for you, sir?
职员:我能为您效劳吗,先生?
Steven: Hmm, I want to change my traveler's cheque. Here is a traveler's cheque of 3,000 dollars. I would like to cash this cheque, please.
史蒂文:嗯,我想兑换我的旅行支票。这是一张3000美元的旅行支票。我想把它兑换成现金。
Clerk: No problem. May I see your identification?
职员:没问题,我能看一下你的相关证明吗?
Steven: Sure. How about my passport?
史蒂文:当然,我的护照可以吗?
Clerk: That's fine! How would you like this cash back?
职员:可以。你想要换成什么样的现金?
Steven: I want 20 hundred bills and the rest in fifties, please.
史蒂文:我想要20张100元的,其它的换成50元的。
Clerk: Three thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day.
职员:3000美金。请点一下。谢谢光临,祝您旅途愉快。
Steven: Thank you and bye-bye!
史蒂文:谢谢你,再见!