(单词翻译:单击)
4.Getting along with your job Dialogue
4.实际接触工作 对话
Steven has learnt many things from his job. Now he is talking with Tina about his actual feeling.
史蒂文从工作中学到了很多东西,现在他正和蒂娜讨论接触工作的实际感受。
Tina: Hello, Steven. How do you get along with your job?
蒂娜:你好,史蒂文,感觉工作怎么样?
Steven: Actually, I learn many things from it. I find that I am a quick learner in new things.
史蒂文:事实上,我学到很多东西。我发现我学新东西很快。
Tina: Practice makes perfect. By the way, what do you learn from your job?
蒂娜:熟能生巧嘛。随便问一下,从工作中你学到了些什么呢?
Steven: At first I didn't know anything about the machine. Now I know how to operate it. Besides, the work gives me a sense of fulfillment and achievement.
史蒂文:起初我对机器一窍不通,现在我知道如何操作了。此外,工作给我充实感和成就感。
Tina: Yeah, you are a good learner. I must commend you for your good performance.
蒂娜:是啊,你很擅长学习嘛。我必须称赞你表现得不错。
Steven: Thank you. That's a long way to go for my job.
史蒂文:谢谢,在工作上我还有很多东西要学习。
Tina: I appreciate your effort very much. The coffee break is over; it's about time we set to work.
蒂娜:我非常欣赏你的努力。茶歇时间已过, 我们该开始工作了。
Steven: OK, let's go.
史蒂文:好的,我们走吧。