(单词翻译:单击)
17.The performance evaluation Dialogue
17.绩效考评 对话
Due to Steven's good performance, Mr. Liang decides to give him a bonus. Now they are talking about it.
由于史蒂文有良好的表现,粱先生决定给他发奖金。现在他们两人正讨论此事。
Mr. Liang: Come in and sit down.
梁先生:进来,请坐。
Steven: Thanks, Mr. Liang.
史蒂文:谢谢,梁先生。
Mr. Liang: Among all the assistants, I think you're on top of it. Based on the annual evaluation, the board of directors decided to give you a bonus.
梁先生:在众多助理当中,我认为你的能力是数一数二的。根据今年的绩效考评,董事会决定给你发一笔奖金。
Steven: Really? I am too happy.
史蒂文:真的吗?我太高兴了。
Mr. Liang: I've been reviewing your work over the past few months. Thanks to your excellent work, we benefit much from your project. And you should get the perfect attendance award too.
梁先生:过去几个月以来,我一直在考察你的表现。由于你的出色工作,我们从你负责的项目中受益匪浅,并且你也应该得到全勤奖。
Steven: Thanks for your trust. Owing to my colleagues' help, I've successfully completed my task.
史蒂文:谢谢您的信任。多亏了同事们的帮忙,我才得以完成了自己的任务。
Mr. Liang: You are very modest and diligent. The distribution of bonus derived from the performance evaluation. You deserve it.
梁先生:你很勤奋也很谦逊!奖金是根据绩效考评的成绩而发放的,是你应得的。
Steven: Thank you very much. I will redouble my efforts in the future.
史蒂文:非常感谢您,我以后会加倍努力的。