(单词翻译:单击)
4 gas station doalogue
4 加油站 对话
Steven drove a car to the gas station to fill the tank with oil. Now Steven is talking with the fuel man.
史蒂文驾车开往加油站加油。现在正和加油员交谈。
Fuel man: Can I help you, sir?
加油员:先生,要帮忙加油吗?
Steven: Yes. Fill it up, please.
史蒂文:是的,消替我加满汽油。
Fuel man: OK. What kind of gas do you want?
加油员:好的,您要加哪一种汽油?
Steven: I don't really know. I have just bought this new car. And it's the first time I've gotten gas for it.
史蒂文:我不太清楚。我刚刚买了 这辆新车,而且这是我第一次加油。
Fuel man: We have regular, super, and premium gasoline. This is a new car, so I'd recommend premium.
加油员:我们有普通汽油、特级汽油和高级汽油。这是新车,所以我建议您加高级汽油。
Steven: Premium, please. Thanks. Please fill it up.
史蒂文:那就高级汽油吧!谢谢你,请加满。
Fuel man: All right, sir. You will park at refueling 4.
加油员:好的,先生。你将停在4号加油口。
Steven: OK, thanks.
史蒂文:好的,谢谢。
Fuel man: Your car's ready.
加油员:您的车好了。
Steven: Good. How much does it come to?
史蒂文:好,一共多少钱?
Fuel man: Ten gallons of premium. That's $18.56, please.
加油员:10加仑高级汽油。共是18.56美元。
Steven: OK. Here you are.
史蒂文:好的。给你。
Fuel man: Thank you, sir. Have a nice drive!
加油员:谢谢您,先生! 一路顺风!