(单词翻译:单击)
2.The amusement park Dialogue
2.游乐园 对话
Steven and Ann are going to an amusement park for relaxation; they are talking about what to do.
史蒂文和安正要去游乐场放松一下,他们在讨论该玩什么。
Ann:Is our destination the amusement park?
安:我们要去游乐场吗?
Steven: Yes, I think even though we are adults, it's still a good place for us to relax.
史蒂文:是啊,虽然我们都是成人,但是这仍然是一个放松的好地方。
Ann: What are you going to enjoy?
安:你打算玩什么?
Steven: I want some exciting. Which is more fun, the roller coaster or the ferris wheel?
史蒂文:我想要来点刺激的。过山车和摩天轮哪个更有趣?
Ann: I like neither.
安:我都不喜欢。
Steven: Come on. Here is for enjoying and exciting.
史蒂文:不要这样。这里是来开心和刺激的。
Ann: OK, let me think. The roller coaster looks more fun.
安:好吧,我想想。过山车看起来更好玩一点。
Steven: I like ferris wheel more.
史蒂文:我更喜欢摩天轮。
Ann: It doesn't matter. We can go to the ferris wheel later.
安:没事,我们等会摩天轮。
Steven: OK, let's go.
史蒂文:好的,我们走吧。