(单词翻译:单击)
3.Withdrawing money Dialogue
3.取款 对话
Steven wants to draw some money from the bank. This afternoon he comes to the bank.
史蒂文想从银行取些钱。今天下午他来到了银行。
Bank Clerk: Good afternoon, what can I do for you?
银行职员:下午好,我能为您做点什么呢?
Steven: I want to draw some money from my current account.
史蒂文:我想从我的活期账户里取点钱。
Bank Clerk: How much do you want to draw?
银行职员:您想取多少钱呢?
Steven: Well, I want to draw out 4,000 yuan.
史蒂文:我想取4000元。
Bank Clerk: OK! Do you take your bank card or bankbook with you?
银行职员:好的,您带银行卡或是存折了吗?
Steven: Yes! Here is my bankbook.
史蒂文:是的。这是我的银行存折。
Bank Clerk: OK. Please fill out this form first.
银行职员:好的,请先填单。
Steven: Yes. Do I need to sign my name here?
史蒂文:好。我需要在这里签名吗?
Bank Clerk: Sure. How do you want it?
银行职员:当然了。您要以怎样的方式提款?
Steven: Well, I want 1,000 yuan in traveler's checks and the rest in cash.
史蒂文:我要开1000元的旅行支票,其余的要现金。
Bank Clerk: All right. Here are the traveler's checks and money.
银行职员:好的。给您旅行支票和钱。
Steven: Thanks a lot.
史蒂文:多谢。
Bank Clerk: Not at all.
银行职员:不客气。