秒杀情景英语对话之日常生活 第85期:工作总结
日期:2015-10-29 08:52

(单词翻译:单击)

14.A job conclusion Dialogue
14.工作总结 对话

Steven has finished his job and he is asked to tell something as a conclusion about his job. Now he is talking it with his boss Mr. Liang.
史蒂文完成了他的工作,他要做一份工作总结。此刻他正和上级梁先生谈论此事。

Mr. Liang: Steven, can you give us a summary about your work? What do you get from your work?
梁先生:史蒂文,你能为你的工作做下总结吗?从工作中你获得了什么呢?

工作总结.png

Steven: I have accumulated a wealth of practical experience in work as a chief advertisement designer. Moreover, I realized teamwork is the key to success.
史蒂文:作为一个广告总设计师,我在工作中积累了丰富的实际操作经验。而且,我还明白了团队精神是成功的关键。
Mr. Liang: Why do you think so?
梁先生:为什么这么认为呢?
Steven: I think building team spirit among the coworkers is very important. I believe we can accomplish a miracle if we stick together.
史蒂文:我认为在同事之间建立团队合作精神很重要,我相信我们只要一起努力就可以创造奇迹。
Mr. Liang: Very good. Anything else?
梁先生:非常好。还有吗?
Steven: My advantage is that I have strong sense of responsibility. But I lack patience.
史蒂文:我的优点是我有很强的责任心。但我缺乏耐心。
Mr. Liang:I must praise you for your modesty and diligence. What's your plan next?
梁先生:我必须称赞你的勤奋和谦虚!你下一步的计划是什么?
Steven: I will listen and learn more when I start my new job. I plan to become more professional in my field.
史蒂文:开始新的工作后我要多倾听,多学习。我计划在自己的领域内变得更专业。
Mr. Liang: I've got to commend you; you really did a good job.
梁先生:你表现得真出色,我不得不称赞你。
Steven: Thanks for your compliment, but there is still plenty more to learn.
史蒂文:谢谢您的夸奖,还有很多需要学习!

分享到
重点单词
  • modestyn. 谦逊,虚心,端庄,朴实,中肯
  • diligencen. 勤奋
  • miraclen. 奇迹
  • complimentn. 称赞,恭维,(复数)致意 vt. 称赞,恭维
  • commendvt. 推荐,嘉奖,把 ... 托付给 vi. 推荐
  • patiencen. 耐心,忍耐,毅力 n. 单人玩的牌戏
  • summaryn. 摘要 adj. 概要的,简略的
  • conclusionn. 结论
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉