秒杀情景英语对话之日常生活 第109期:开户业务
日期:2016-01-21 08:33

(单词翻译:单击)

2.Opening an account Dialogue

2.开户业务 对话

Steven has been waiting for the service for a few minutes. Now it's his turn to handle his business.

史蒂文等候业务办理有几分钟了,现在轮到他办理了。

Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?

银行职员:你好,你要办理什么业务?

Steven: Um...Hello, I would like to open an account.

史蒂文:你好。我想开一个账户。

Bank Clerk: OK! What kind of account do you want to open?

银行职员:好的,你想开哪种账户?

Steven: I want to open a current account.

史蒂文:我想开一个活期账户。

开户业务.png

Bank Clerk: I will open it for you right now.

银行职员:我马上为您办理。

Steven: What's the minimum deposit for opening a current account?

史蒂文:开一个活期存款账户的最低存款额是多少?

Bank Clerk: It's 10 yuan. How much money do you want to deposit?

银行职员:10元就可以了。您要存多少钱?

Steven: Well, here's 3,000 yuan.

史蒂文:我要存3000元。

Bank Clerk: Please write down your name, address and the amount of your deposit here. And please choose a passcode of six numbers and confirm it.

银行职员:请在这里写下你的名字、地址,还有你的存款金额。设置一个六位数的密码并确认。

Steven: OK, here you are.

史蒂文:好的,给你。

Bank Clerk: Thank you. Please confirm your information and sign your name in the blank.

银行职员:谢谢,请确认你的信息并在空白处签字。

Steven: Done! What else should I do?

史蒂文:好了。我还要做什么吗?

Bank Clerk: That's all. Here's your bank card, and here's the certificate of deposit. Bring your bank card with you every time you come to deposit or withdraw money.

银行职员:可以了。这是你的银行卡,这是存款存单。你每次来银行取钱或存钱时请带着这个银行卡。

Steven: OK. Thanks. Goodbye!

史蒂文:好的。谢谢你。再见!

Bank Clerk: Bye!

银行职员:再见!

分享到
重点单词
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • currentn. (水、气、电)流,趋势 adj. 流通的,现在的,
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • withdrawvt. 撤回,取回,撤退 vi. 退回,撤退,走开
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟