秒杀情景英语对话之有车一族 第21期:事故理赔
日期:2015-06-16 16:53

(单词翻译:单击)

5 accident compensation dialogue

5 事故理赔 对话

Steven is driving a car in the street. His wife Julia is in the car too. Suddenly a car accident happens on him.

史蒂文正在开车,他的妻子茱莉娅也在车上。突然,一起交通事故发生了。

Julia: I told you not to drink so much. Your breath reeks of alcohol. We'll get into trouble if we run into a policeman... Slow down a bit.

茱莉娅:我告诉你不要喝那么多,你嘴里满是酒气。如果我们遇到警察就麻烦了……慢一点开!

Steven: I'm only going 60 mph. (They see a dog right in the middle of the road.)

史蒂文:我每小时只开60英里。(他们看到一条狗正好在路中央。)

Julia: Look out! Oh. no! (Steven swerves to avoid the dog and hits a car coming the opposite way. Luckily it is a slight hit. At this moment, a police car is coming.)

茱莉娅:小心……哦,不!(为了躲 开那条狗,史蒂文突然转弯,正好撞上对面的一辆车。幸亏只是轻微的碰撞。这时警车过来了。)

Steven: That damn stray dog!

史蒂文:该死的流浪狗!

Car owner : Oh, damn! Didn't you know how to drive?

车主:哦.该死的!你不知道怎么开车吗?

Policeman : Hey, buddy, your driving licence.

警察:喂,伙计,你的驾照!

Steven: Here! Listen to me, officer, it wasn't my fault. It was that dog.

史蒂文:给你!听我说,警官,这不是我的错,是那条狗的错。

Car owner: What dog? I didn't see any dog.

车主:什么狗?我没有看到什么狗。

Julia: It's true, sir. There was a dog in our lane. If not we wouldn't have hit you.

茱莉娅:是真的,先生,是有一条狗在路上。如果不是那条狗,我们不可能撞到你的。

Car owner: Even if there was a dog you wouldn't shirk your responsibility. I will claim for compensation.

车主:就算有条狗,你们也不能逃避责任,我会要求赔偿的。

分享到