《玩具总动员3》精讲第38期:玩具都是一次性的
日期:2012-09-25 13:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Stretch takes the round. - You lost. –
八爪鱼拿下了这局 - 你输了
Ok, minimum bet: five monopoly. Coyotes wild.
好 最小赌注: 五块钱 土狼发飙了
Change of two double A’s.
两节双A电池
Hey, what do you guys think of the new recruits? Any keepers?
嘿 大家觉得新来的人怎么样? 有谁能当守卫吗?
Oh please ... landfill!
哦 拜托... 全是垃圾!
Cowgirl? Dinosaur? - Toddler fodder.
女牛仔呢? 恐龙呢? - 也是没用的人
But that, that, uh, space guy... he can be useful.
但是那个 那个太空人呢... 他是可以利用的
He ain’t the sharpest knife in the place where they keep the knives.
在一群打手里面 他可算不上厉害
Neither are you, Chunk.
你也不厉害 恰克
You got a little piece for yourself, didn’t you, Ken?
你看上了一个 不是吗 肯尼?
Hey, lay off, Twitch!
嘿 别碰我 战神!
Barbie’s different. - Oh, Mr. Softy over here.
芭比和他们不一样 - 哦 好一个柔情男子啊
What do you expect from a girl’s toy? - I’m not a girl’s toy! I’m not!
他就是个女孩子的玩具 能阳刚到哪儿去? - 我才不是女孩子的玩具! 不是!
Why do you guys keep saying that? - All them toys are disposable.
为什么你们总是这么说? - 他们那些玩具都是一次性的
We’ll be lucky if they last us a week.
要是他们能坚持上一个礼拜 就算我们走运了
Well, well. Looky who we have here.
看看谁来了
Let me go! - Take him to the library.
放开我! - 把他带到图书馆去
No!
不!
Woody, what are you doing?
伍迪 你干嘛呢?
I gotta get outta here. - You’re leaving?
我要离开这里 - 离开?

重点解释
妙语佳句:
toddler: 蹒跚行走的人;学步的幼儿
例如:The toddler pointed to the toy he wanted.
蹒跚学步的孩子指着想要的玩具。
The toddler tried to walk but kept falling down.
那小孩学着走路但老是跌跤。

fodder:草料; 炮灰
例如:.fodder for horses
马饲料
Old movies were the cheapest broadcast fodder.
老电影是最廉价的播放素材。

剧情百科常识:


《玩具总动员》对于皮克斯来说可谓是里程碑式的一部作品。不仅仅是因为这部影片在1995年打响了皮克斯动画电影公司的名头,其接下来的两部续集更是一路伴随着皮克斯公司的命运发展。

考考你:
可以让正在学步的小孩和较大的儿童自己拿杯子喝药。
他那时还很年轻,连自己的事都处理不好。

答案下期公布
上一期的答案
I bet you were good at games when you were at school.
His land is split up into several widely scattered plots.

分享到
重点单词
  • disposableadj. 用完即可丢弃的,可任意处理的 n. 用完即可丢
  • monopolyn. 垄断,专利,独占,控制
  • stretchn. 伸展,张开 adj. 可伸缩的 v. 伸展,张开,
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分