《玩具总动员3》精讲第30期:抱抱熊介绍阳光幼儿园好处
日期:2012-09-04 09:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Folks, if I could share... here at Sunnyside we’ve got just about anything a toy could ask for...
伙计们 容我为你们介绍... 一个玩具想要得到的东西 阳光幼儿园应有尽有
Spare parts, super glue and enough fresh batteries to choke a hungry, hungry hippo.
备件 强力胶 电池 电池之足可以塞满一只极度饥饿的河马
Think you’re getting old? Well, stop your worrying.
担心老无所依? 打消这个顾虑吧
Our repair spot will keep you stuffed, puffed and lighted up.
我们的修理点会为你填充 松化 保你焕然一新
And this... well, this is where I live. Ken’s Dream House.
而这里... 正是我住的地方 肯尼的梦之屋
It has a disco, it’s got a dune buggy and a whole room just for trying on clothes.
内有迪厅 沙滩车 还有一个专用试衣间
You have everything. - Everything, except someone to share it with.
你拥有一切 - 一切 独缺一位女主人
You need anything at all, you just come talk to me.
如有任何需要 请告知我
Here we are.
我们到了
Well, thank you, Big Baby. Why don’t you come meet our new friends?
谢谢你 大宝宝 来见见我们的新朋友 好吗?
Poor baby. We were thrown out together... me and him.
可怜的宝宝 我和他... 我们是同时被丢弃的
Abandoned by the same owner. But we don’t need all this at Sunnyside...
被同一个主人遗弃 但在阳光幼儿园 我们不需要主人...
We own ourselves. We’re masters of our own fate.
自主命运 我们就是自己的主人
We control our own destiny.
我们掌握着自己的命运
Oh, watch out for puddles.
哦 当心脚下
Here’s where you folks will be staying.
这儿就是你们的新家啦
The Caterpillar Room.
毛毛虫小儿室
Look at this place! - Wow!
瞧这地方! - 哇!
Holy moley guacamole! - Jackpot, baby!
全能的主啊! - 中头奖了 宝贝!
Hello. Hello. Hello.
你好 你好 你好

重点解释
妙语佳句:
choke:填塞
例如:The village's roads are choked with traffic...
村里的路上挤满了车辆行人。
His pond has been choked by the fast-growing weed.
他的池塘里长满了恣意蔓生的杂草。

puddle:水坑
例如:puddles of oil.
一摊摊油
The road was shiny with puddles, but the rain was at an end.
马路上到处是水洼,闪着光,不过雨停了。

剧情百科常识:


本片的市场宣传从去年就已经陆续开始,首先是前两部已3D版的格式重返院线,而后各种预告片的轰炸,今年四月乔布斯发布苹果第四代操作系统大会中玩具们也当了一回主角。
本片在视听效果上也是全面的追赶潮流,大规模投放3D版本。此外,本片还成为了杜比7.1版本音响系统第一部应用的影片。

考考你:
律师上了法庭绝对不可以因压力大而无法应付。
我身上湿了,一定是在什么地方踩进过水坑。

答案下期公布
上一期的答案
He'd given too much to his career, worked long hours, neglected her.
Each side declared that it would never abandon its principle.

分享到
重点单词
  • abandonv. 放弃,遗弃,沉溺 n. 放纵
  • caterpillarn. 毛虫 卡特彼勒(财富500强公司之一,总部所在地美
  • puddlen. 水坑,地上积水,胶泥, v. 搅浊,在泥污中打滚,
  • chokevi. 窒息,阻塞 vt. (掐住或阻塞气管)使(某人)
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • gluen. 胶,胶水,胶粘物 vt. 粘贴,紧附于
  • principlen. 原则,原理,主义,信念
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶
  • dunen. 沙丘