《玩具总动员3》精讲第20期:玩具们在排练"游戏时间"这个计划
日期:2012-08-25 10:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

All right guys. We’ve got one shot at this.
好了 大伙儿 我们只有一次机会
Everybody ready? - We’re ready, Woody. Let’s do it. –
大家准备了吗? - 我们准备好了 伍迪 开始干吧
Ok Buzz, make the call.
好的 巴斯 打电话吧
Target is on approach. - Just like we rehearsed it guys.
目标正在靠近 - 就跟我们排练的情形一样 伙计们
Hello. Hello. Anyone there?
喂 喂 有人吗?
Molly, stay out of my room. - I wasn’t in your room.
Molly 别进我的房间 - 我没去你房间
Then who was messing with my stuff? - It wasn’t me.
那是谁在乱搞我的东西? - 不是我
Well, that went well. - He held me! He actually held me!
哈 进展还真顺利 - 他拿起我了! 他真的拿起我了!
Uh, this is just sad. - Who we kidding? The kid’s 17 years old.
呃 真悲哀 - 我们在骗谁啊? 这孩子已经17岁了
We ain’t ever getting played with.
我们不能再在一起玩了
Guys, hey, hold up. We need a staff meeting. Everyone, a staff meeting.
大伙儿 嗨 等一下 我们得开个全体会议 大家都过来 开全体会议
Oh, not again. - Oh come on. Sling, gather everyone up.
哦 别又开会 - 哦 拜托 弹簧狗 把大家都召集来
Uh, we are together, Woody.
呃 我们都在啊 伍迪
Ok. Uh, first off ... we all knew "Operation Playtime" was a long shot.
好的 呃 首先... 我们都知道"游戏时间"这个计划成功的希望很渺茫
More like a misfire. - But we’ve always said this job isn’t about getting played with –
貌似失败了 - 但我们一直说我们的目的不是玩耍
it’s about ... - Being there for Andy. We know. –
而是为了... - 陪在安迪身边 我们知道
But we can try again, right?
但我们可以再试一次 对吗?
I’m calling it guys. We’re closing up shop. - What?
哦 还是算了 各位 我们就此打住吧 - 什么?
Andy’s going to college anyday now.
现在安迪要去上大学了
That was our last shot.
刚才的行动就是我们最后的机会
We’re going into attic mode folks. Keep your accessories with you at all times.
我们要转移到阁楼上了 伙计们 保证你们的附件佩戴齐全
Spare parts, batteries ... anything you need for an orderly transition.
备用零件 电池... 把需要的所有东西都带上 有序搬迁

重点解释
妙语佳句:
approach:接近
例如:He didn't approach the front door at once...
他没有马上走向前门。
At their approach the little boy ran away and hid.
他们一走近,小男孩就逃走藏了起来。

rehearse:排演
例如:A group of actors are rehearsing a play about Joan of Arc...
一群演员正在排演一出关于圣女贞德的戏。
Tens of thousands of people have been rehearsing for the opening ceremony in the workers' stadium...
数万人一直在工人体育馆为开幕式进行排练。

spare:备用的
例如:Don't forget to take a few spare batteries...
别忘了带上几节备用电池。
If possible keep a spare pair of glasses accessible in case your main pair is broken or lost...
如果有可能的话,最好准备一副备用眼镜,以防常用的那副眼镜打碎或者丢失。

剧情百科常识:


幼儿园里不懂事的孩子们迫不及待地将他们的小脏手伸向这些新来的玩具们,受尽折磨的玩具们想换个地方,却发现他们在幼儿园其实毫无人身自由,玩具“大熊”控制着幼儿园玩具们的命运。离开的胡迪得知伙伴们的处境后决定与他们一起离开幼儿园,回到安迪的身边。他们万众一心,开始酝酿一个伟大的逃跑计划。当然,他们将面临的是一次惊险无比的大冒险……

考考你:
当我走近时,他们就不说话了。
演员和剧组工作人员只有3个半星期的时间进行排练。
他本该带上一把备用钥匙的。

答案下期公布
上一期的答案
The olive leaf is a badge of peace.
I had no option but to pretend ignorance.
After their team lost, some of the crowd went on the rampage through the town.

分享到
重点单词
  • atticn. 阁楼
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • moden. 方式,样式,模式,风格,时兴 n. [音乐]
  • optionn. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权 v. 给予选择
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶
  • ceremonyn. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪
  • badgen. 徽章,标记,正章,象征 vt. 授给 ... 徽章
  • transitionn. 过渡,转变
  • approachn. 接近; 途径,方法 v. 靠近,接近,动手处理
  • rehearsevt. 预演,排演,预先演习,详述,复述 vi. 参加彩