《玩具总动员3》精讲第26期:玩具们决定去幼儿园
日期:2012-08-31 21:40

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What the heck?
搞什么鬼?
Oh, we should have done this years ago. - Jessie wait. What about Woody? –
哦 我们早就该这样做的 - 翠丝 等等 伍迪怎么办?
He’s fine, Buzz. Andy’s taking him to college.
他没事的 巴斯 安迪要带他去大学
Now, we need to go.
现在 我们得走了
You’re right. Come on.
你说的对 来吧
Buzz? - Woody.
巴斯? - 伍迪
What’s going on? Don’t you know this box is being donated?
这是怎么回事? 难道你们不知道这个箱子是要捐赠的吗?
It’s under control, Woody. We have a plan. - We’re going to daycare. –
一切尽在掌握中 伍迪 我们有一个计划 - 我们要去幼儿园
Daycare! What, have you all lost your marbles?
幼儿园! 什么 你们都疯了吗?
Well didn’t you see? Andy threw us away. - No, no, no. He was putting you in the attic.
嗯 难道你没看到? 安迪抛弃了我们 - 不 不 不是的 他是要把你们放进阁楼的
Attic? So how did we end up on the curb? - That was a mistake.
阁楼? 那我们怎么最后到了路边? - 那是个误会
Andy’s mom thought you were trash. - Yeah, after he put us in a trash bag.
安迪的妈妈把你们当垃圾了 - 没错 是他先把我们装进垃圾袋的
And called us junk! - Yeah, I know it looks bad. But guys, you gotta believe me.
他还叫我们破烂! - 是的 我知道这很令人伤心 但伙计们 你们得相信我
Sure thing, college boy. - Andy’s moving on, Woody. - 当然 大学生 -
安迪已经开始新的生活了 伍迪
It’s time we do the same.
我们也该这样做了
Ok, out of the box. Everyone, right now!
好了 所有人立刻从箱子里出来!
Come on Buzz, give me a hand. We gotta get this thing. - Woody, Woody. –
来吧 巴斯 帮我一把 我们得把这个弄下去 - 伍迪 伍迪
We need to figure out what’s best for everyone.
我们得搞清楚哪种选择对大家最好
Oh great, great. It’ll take us forever to get back here.
哦 完了 完了 我们永远也回不来了
Oh it’s all right, Barbie. You’ll be ok.
哦 没关系的 芭比 你会没事的
Molly and I have been growing apart for years.
Molly已经冷落我很久了

重点解释
妙语佳句:
daycare:幼儿园, 日托
例如: Do you offer daycare sessions in the morning for three-year-olds?
你们有没有提供上午的托儿服务给三岁的孩子呢?
Well-to-canines can attend doggy daycare centers while their owners work.
富人家的狗在主人上班的时候可以去狗狗托管中心。

figure out:解决; 弄明白
例如:I can't figure out what he was hinting at.
我想不出他在暗示什么。
Please figure out the total cost.
请算出总费用。

剧情百科常识:


1999年当《玩具总动员2》获得成功之后,皮克斯就希望能够在与东家迪斯尼的合作中能够得到更多的回报。而根据当时两家的协议,迪斯尼拥有所有皮克斯制作的卡通人物版权,并且所有动画影片的续集制作权,皮克斯只保留续集制作参与的权力。而在2004年皮克斯与迪斯尼的谈判失败之后,迪斯尼开始单方面制作《玩具总动员3》,为此迪斯尼成立了一个新的动画子公司Circle 7 Animation。

考考你:
去学校接回我的孩子们。
你能帮我解决这问题吗?

答案下期公布
上一期的答案
We couldn't make any sense of his sudden outburst.
His hysterical laughter made everybody stunned.

分享到
重点单词
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • curbn. 抑制,勒马绳,边石,路缘 vt. 抑制,束缚,牵(
  • circlen. 圈子,圆周,循环 v. 环绕,盘旋,包围
  • atticn. 阁楼
  • junkn. 垃圾,废旧杂物,中国平底帆船 vt. 丢弃
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • animationn. 活泼,有生气,卡通制作