神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第98期:在泳池边扒我衣服
日期:2016-05-18 17:25

(单词翻译:单击)

I am saving it up for something special.
我要把这美妙一刻留到适当的时机。
No, no, no, no, no. If you don't stop prying, I'll burn you.
不不,如果你还继续追根究底,我会让你五内如焚。
I'll burn the heart out of you.
让你心如刀绞。
I have been reliably informed that I don't have one.
早有可靠之人说过,我没有心。
But we both know that's not quite true.
你我都知道这不尽不实。
Well, I'd better be off.
好了,我得走了。

sherlock98.jpeg


Well, so nice to have had a proper chat.
和你聊天很开心。
What if I was to shoot you now? Right now?
我要是现在开枪呢?就现在?
Then you could cherish the look of surprise on my face.
那你就能欣赏我那惊恐的面容。
Cos I'd be surprised, Sherlock. Really, I would.
因为我肯定非常惊讶,夏洛克。千真万确,我会的。
And just a teensy bit...disappointed.
不过也会有点小小的失望。
And of course, you wouldn't be able to cherish it for very long.
当然,你也回味不了多久。
Ciao, Sherlock Holmes.
再会了,夏洛克·福尔摩斯。
Catch you...later.
以后再抓你。
No, you won't!
没门。
All right? Are you all right?
没事了吧?你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine. Sherlock...Sherlock!
很好,我很好。夏洛克...夏洛克!
Oh, Christ.
老天呐。
Are you OK?
你还好吧?
Me? Yeah, fine. I'm fine. Fine.
我吗?没事,很好。
That, er...thing that you...that you did, that, um...you offered to do...that was, um...good.
那个,刚才你的所作所为,那个... 你为我以身犯险,很感动。
I'm glad no-one saw that.
幸亏刚才没人看见?
Mm?
什么?
You ripping my clothes off in a darkened swimming pool.
你在黑漆漆的泳池边扒我的衣服。
People might talk.
别人会说长道短的。
They do little else.
除此之外他们无事可做。
Oh...Sorry, boys. I'm so changeable!
不会吧,抱歉,孩子们,我这人就是变化无常!
It is a weakness with me, but to be fair to myself, it is my only weakness.
这是我的缺点,不过平心而论这是我仅有的缺点。
You can't be allowed to continue.
我不能让你再穷追不舍。
You just can't.
不可以了。
I would try to convince you, but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.
我也想试图说服你,不过我要说的你都了然于心吧。
Probably my answer has crossed yours.
或许我的回答你同样心中有数。

分享到
重点单词
  • disappointedadj. 失望的
  • weaknessn. 软弱
  • cherishvt. 珍爱,抚育,珍藏
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服
  • informedadj. 见多识广的 v. 通告,告发 vbl. 通告,