神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第33期:线索瑞琪儿
日期:2015-11-30 14:33

(单词翻译:单击)

She was clever. Clever, yes! She's cleverer than you lot and she's dead. Do you see, do you get it?
她真聪明,没错!她比你们都聪明,可惜死了,你们明白了吗?
She didn't lose her phone, she never lost it. She planted it on him.
她的手机根本不是丢了,而是留给了凶手。
When she got out of the car, she knew that she was going to her death.
她在下车的时候就知道命不久矣。
She left the phone in order to lead us to her killer.
她扔下手机,就是为了引导我们找到凶手。
But how?
但怎么找?
What? What do you mean, how?
什么怎么找?
Rachel!
瑞琪儿!
Don't you see? Rachel!
还不明白吗?瑞琪儿!
Look at you lot. You're all so vacant. Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing. Rachel is not a name.
瞧瞧你们,一脸茫然。傻人有傻福,真羡慕你们。瑞琪儿不是人名。
Then what is it?
那是什么?
John, on the luggage, there's a label.
约翰,箱子上有个名牌。
E-mail address. jennie. pink@mephone. org. uk
告诉我电邮地址。jennie. pink@mephone. org. uk

sherlock33.jpg


She didn't have a laptop, which means she did her business on her phone. A smartphone, it's e-mail enabled.
她没有笔记本,所以是用手机谈生意。是智能手机,能使用电邮。
So there was a website for her account. The username is her e-mail address, and all together, the password is?
所以我们能登陆她的账号。用户名是她的电邮地址,然后密码呢?
Rachel.
瑞琪儿。
So we can read her e-mails. So what?
然后能进入她的邮箱,那又如何?
Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street. We can do much more than just read her emails. It's a smartphone, it's got GPS.
安德森,闭嘴。整条街的智商都被你拉低了。我们不仅能从中读取她的邮件。这是智能手机,装有GPS。
Which means if you lose it you can locate it online. She's leading us directly to the man who killed her.
即便手机遗失了,也能进行在线定位。她在引导我们找到凶手。
Unless he got rid of it.
要是他扔了手机呢?
We know he didn't.
我们都知道他没扔。
Come on, come on. Quickly!
来吧,来吧,快点!
Sherlock, dear. This taxi driver...
亲爱的夏洛克,那位司机...
Mrs Hudson, isn't it time for your evening soother?
赫德森夫人,时候不早了,你是不是该用药了?
Get vehicles, get a helicopter. This phone battery won't last for ever.
快点快点,再快点,手机的电池快耗尽了。
We'll just have a map reference, not a name.
我们又找不出名字,只有地图上的定位点。
It's a start!
这就是突破口!
Sherlock...
夏洛克 ...
Narrows it down from just anyone in London.
然后缩小范围,逐步排除嫌疑。
It's the first proper lead that we've had.
这是我们目前最有效的做法。
Sherlock...
夏洛克...
Where is it? Quickly, where?
它在哪里?快说?
Here. It's...in 221 Baker Street.
在这儿,贝克街221B。
How can it be here? How?
它怎么会在这里?怎么可能?
Well. Maybe it was in the case when you brought it back and it...fell out somewhere.
也许它就在箱子里,你带回来的时候它掉出来了。
What, and I didn't notice it? Me...I didn't notice?
我怎么会没注意到呢?难道我没注意到?
Anyway, we texted him and he called back.
不管怎样,我们发了短信,他回复了。
Guys, we're also looking for a mobile somewhere here, belonged to the victim...Who do we trust, even if we don't know them?
伙计们,我们还要在这里找一部手机,是死者的物品,就算互不相识也能相信的人是谁?
Who passes unnoticed wherever they go?
无论去哪都不招人疑的人是谁?
Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?
能在闹市中狩猎的人是谁?
Sherlock, you ok? - What...? Yeah, yeah...I'm fine.
夏洛克,你还好吧?-什么?我没事。
So, how can the phone be here?
那部手机怎么会在这里?
Don't know.
不知道。
I'll try it again.
我再试试看。
Good idea.
好主意。
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
Fresh air, just popping outside for a moment. Won't be long.
有点闷,出去站一会儿。很快就回来。
You sure you're all right?
你真的没事吗?
I'm fine.
我没事。

分享到
重点单词
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • vacantadj. 空的,空虚的,木然的
  • unnoticedadj. 被忽视的;不引人注意的;未被注意的
  • referencen. 参考,出处,参照 n. 推荐人,推荐函 vt. 提
  • locatevt. 把 ... 设置在,使坐落于,找出 vi. 住下
  • victimn. 受害者,牺牲
  • luggagen. 行李