神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:十万火急
日期:2015-12-10 14:33

(单词翻译:单击)

No, Detective Inspector Lestrade, I need to speak to him.
不,找雷斯垂德探长,我得和他谈谈。
It's important. It's an emergency.
这非常重要,十万火急。
Er, left here, please. Left here.
请往左拐,从这儿左拐。
You ready yet, Mr Holmes?
准备好了吗,福尔摩斯先生?
Ready to play?
准备好做选择了吗?
Play what? It's a 50:50 chance.
有什么好选的?只有五成的胜算。
You're not playing the numbers, you're playing me.
你并不是和胜算斗,而是和我斗。
Did I just give you the good pill or the bad pill?
我给你的那个到底有没有毒?
Is it a bluff, or a double bluff?
猜猜我是在请君入瓮,还是欲擒故纵?
Or a triple bluff?
还是在故弄玄虚?

sherlock38.jpg


It's still just chance.
只是运气而已。
Four people, in a row?
运气能连续放倒4人吗?
It's not chance.
绝不是运气。
Luck.
走运罢了。
It's genius!
是天赋!
I know how people think.
我知道人们会怎么想。
I know how people think I think.
也知道你们如何猜测我的想法。
I can see it all like a map inside my head.
我脑子里就像有张地图,看得一清二楚。
Everyone's so stupid, even you.
每个人都是蠢货,你也不例外。
Or maybe God just loves me.
也许只有我是上帝的宠儿。
Either way, you're wasted as a cabbie.
不管怎样,你也不过是个一无是处的的哥。
So...You risked your life four times just to kill strangers? Why?
那么...你不惜冒险4次,为何都找陌生人下手?
Time to play.
寻点儿乐子呗。
Oh, I am playing.
那我也来玩玩儿。
This is my turn.
轮到我了。
There's shaving foam behind your left ear.
你的左耳后面有剃须膏,
Nobody's pointed it out to you.
也没人提醒你。
Traces of where it's happened before, so obviously you live on your own there's no-one to tell you.
类似情况时有发生,显然你是一个人住,所以没人提醒你。
But there's a photograph of children.
但有一张孩子们的照片。
Their mother's been cut out of the picture.
母亲却被裁掉了。
If she'd died, she'd still be there.
如果她去世了,照片不会被裁掉。
The photograph's old, but the frame's new.
照片很旧,但相框很新。
You think of your children, but you don't get to see them.
你想念孩子们,却无法见到他们。
Estranged father.
分居的父亲。
She took the kids, but you still love them and it still hurts.
她带走了孩子,但你还爱他们,一想到就心如刀割。
Ah, but there's more.
还有呢。
Your clothes. Recently laundered, but everything you're wearing is at least...three years old?
你的衣服,最近才洗过,但全身上下的每一件东西都至少用了3年?

分享到
重点单词
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • rown. 排,船游,吵闹 vt. 划船,成排 vi. 划船,
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷
  • shavingn. 刮胡子,修面;削;刨花 v. 修面,剃(shave
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋