神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第36期:好戏还在后头
日期:2015-12-07 15:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Where are we?
这是哪里?
You know every street in London. You know exactly where we are.
你对伦敦的街道了如指掌。这是哪里你很清楚。
Roland-Kerr Further Education College, Why here?
罗兰克尔进修学院,为什么来这儿?
It's open. Cleaners are in.
这儿开着。清洁工还在。
One thing about being a cabbie - you always know a nice quiet spot for a murder. I'm surprised more of us don't branch out.
干出租有个优势,总能轻而易举找个僻静地儿杀人。这样能捞外快,居然还没人想到。
And you just walk your victims in? How?
那你是怎么让他们乖乖进去的?
Oh...Dull.
太老套了。

sherlock36.png


Don't worry. It gets better.
别担心,好戏在后头呢。
You can't make people take their own lives at gunpoint.
你总不能用枪逼着他们自杀吧。
I don't. It's much better than that. Don't need this with you. Cos you'll follow me.
不需要。可比那个强多了。对付你可用不着。因为你自会跟来。
Well, what do you think? It's up to you. You're the one who's going to die here.
这儿怎么样?你喜欢吗。这可是你的葬身之地。
No, I'm not.
不可能。
That's what they all say. Shall we talk?
他们都这么说。咱俩聊聊吧?

分享到
重点单词
  • dulladj. 呆滞的,迟钝的,无趣的,钝的,暗的 v. 变钝
  • branchn. 分支,树枝,分店,分部 v. 分支,分岔