神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第39期:交代杀人动机
日期:2015-12-14 14:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Keeping up appearances, but not planning ahead.
你拼命维持现状,但对将来却一片茫然。
And here you are on a kamikaze murder spree. What's that about?
而现在又大开杀戒,这是为何?
Three years ago. Is that when they told you?
他们告诉你的时候是3年前吧?
Told me what?
告诉我什么?
That you're a dead man walking.
你不过是具行尸走肉而已。
So are you.
你也一样。
You don't have long, though.
但你时日不多了。
Am I right?
没说错吧?
Aneurism. Right in 'ere.
动脉瘤,就在这儿。
Any breath could be my last.
我是活了今天没明天的人。
And because you're dying, you've just murdered four people.
就因为你活不长了,你就连杀4人。
I've outlived four people.
我可比那4人活得久。

sherlock39.jpg


That's the most fun you can have with an aneurism.
对于得了动脉瘤的人来说再高兴不过了。
No...No, there's something else.
不...应该有别的什么才对。
You didn't just kill four people because you're bitter.
你并不是因为痛苦而杀人。
Bitterness is a paralytic.
痛苦只会让你麻痹。
Love is a much more vicious motivator.
是爱让你变得如此愤世嫉俗。
Somehow, this is about your children.
或许这和你的孩子有关。
You are good, in't ya? But how?
真有你的。但是为什么呢?
When I die they won't get much, my kids.
我死了没有什么可以留给孩子们。
Not a lot of money in driving cabs.
开的士赚不了多少钱。
Or serial killing.
杀人也没什么钱赚。
You'd be surprised.
说出来怕吓着你。
Surprise me.
没事,说吧。
I have a sponsor.
我有个幕后赞助。
You have a what?
你有一个什么?
For every life I take, money goes to my kids.
我每杀个人,他就打笔钱给我的孩子。
The more I kill...the better off they'll be.
杀得越多...他们的日子就越好过。
You see? It's nicer than you think.
看吧?比你想象的好得多。
Who'd sponsor a serial killer?
有谁会赞助一个连环杀人犯?
Who'd be a fan of Sherlock Holmes?
又有谁会是夏洛克·福尔摩斯的仰慕者?
You're not the only one to enjoy a good murder.
对于谋杀案件,并不是只有你才这么痴迷。
There's others out there just like you, except you're just a man.
还有很多人跟你一样,你只是一介凡人。
And they're so much more than that.
而他们却远不止如此。
What do you mean...more than a man?
远不止如此是什么意思?
An organisation...? What?
难道还有组织不成...

分享到
重点单词
  • bitternessn. 苦味,悲痛,怨恨
  • sponsorn. 保证人,赞助者,发起者,主办者 vt. 发起,赞助
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • serialn. 序列,串列 adj. 连续的,一连串的
  • viciousadj. 恶毒的,恶意的,凶残的,剧烈的,严重的