神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第81期:异性相吸吧!
日期:2016-04-01 17:35

(单词翻译:单击)

The car was hired yesterday morning by an Ian Monkford. Banker of some kind. City boy. Paid in cash.
昨天上午有个叫伊安·蒙福德的人租走了这车,他是个银行家。城里人,付的现金。
Told his wife he was going away on a business trip, never arrived.
他妻子说他去出差,却一直没抵达目的地。
You're still hanging round him. - Yeah, well...- Opposites attract, I suppose.
你还在跟他混啊。-对...-异性相吸吧。
No. We're not...You should get yourself a hobby. Stamps, - maybe. Model trains. Safer. - Before you ask, yes, it's Monkford's blood. DNA checks out.
不,我俩不是...你该培养点爱好,集邮啊-拼模型啊,比这安全多了。-不用问了,对,是蒙福德的血,DNA已经证实了。
No body.
没有尸体。
Not yet.
暂时没有。

sherlock81.jpg


Get a sample sent to the lab.
把血样送到实验室去。
Mrs Monkford...-Yes. Sorry, but I've already spoken with two policemen.
蒙福德太太 ...-是我,抱歉,我已经跟两位警官叙述过了。
We're not from the police, we're...-Sherlock Holmes. Very old friend of your husband's. We, um...we grew up together.
我们不是警察,我们是...-夏洛克·福尔摩斯。你丈夫的旧友。我们...我们是发小。
I'm sorry. Who? I don't think he ever mentioned you.
抱歉,您是哪位,他从没提起过你。
Oh, he must have done. This is...This is horrible. I mean, I just can't believe it. I only saw him the other day.
他肯定提过,这简直...太恐怖了。我实在无法相信。我几天前才见过他。
Same old Ian. Not a care in the world.
他还是老样子,一脸的玩世不恭。
Sorry...My husband has been depressed for months. Who are you?
抱歉,我丈夫近几个月一直很消沉。你到底是谁啊?
Really strange that he hired a car. Why would he do that? It's a bit suspicious, isn't it?
真奇怪,他怎么会租车呢。太奇怪了,很可疑,不是吗?
No, it isn't. He forgot to renew the tax on the car, that's all.
没什么奇怪的,他忘了交车税了,仅此而已。
Ah, well! That was Ian. That was Ian all over.
哈,果然是伊安。伊安生前就是这样。
No, it wasn't.
才不是。
Wasn't it? Interesting.
生前不是吗?有意思。
Who was that? - Why did you lie to her?
他是谁啊?-你干嘛骗她?
People don't like telling you things but they love to contradict you. Past tense, did you notice?
人们不会轻易向你透漏些什么,但他们会对你的错误提出反驳。发现了吗,她用了过去式?
Sorry, what?
什么?
I referred to her husband in the past tense. She joined in. Bit premature. They've only just found the car.
我用"生前"形容他丈夫。她没反驳。现在就说"生前"太早了吧。目前只发现了他的车而已。
You think she murdered her husband?
你觉得她谋杀了亲夫?
Definitely no. That's not a mistake a murderer would make.
绝对不是。凶手不会犯这种错误。
I see...No, I don't. What am I seeing?
明白了...不对,没明白。到底啥意思?
Fishing. Try fishing.
或者钓鱼。试试钓鱼吧。
Where now?
现在去哪?
Janus Cars. Just found this in the glove compartment.
杰纳斯租车行。在车上的储物箱里找到的。
Can't see how I can help you gentlemen.
不知有何能效劳,先生们。
Mr Monkford hired the car from you yesterday.
蒙福德先生昨天在你这租了车。
Yeah, a lovely motor. Mazda RX8. Wouldn't mind one of them myself.
对,一辆好车。马自达RX8款,要是我能有一辆就好了。
Is that one?
是那辆吗?
No, they're all Jags. I can see you're not a car man, eh?
不,那是豹牌。看来你不是懂车之人啊。
But surely you can afford one - a Mazda, - I mean. - Yeah, fair point.
你肯定买得起吧-我是说马自达。-对,差不多吧。
You know how...It's like working in a sweet shop. Once you start eating the Liquorice Allsorts, where does it stop?
你知道的...这就像在甜品店工作,一旦偷吃了一口甘草什锦糖就对一切糖果都欲罢不能了。
You didn't know Mr Monkford.
你以前并不认识蒙福德先生。
No, he was just a client. He came in here and hired one of my cars.
对,他只是个客人。他来这里租了一辆车。
I've no idea what happened to him. Poor sod!
我不知道他出了什么事,可怜的家伙!
Nice holiday, Mr. Ewart?
假期愉快吗,伊华先生?
Eh?
啥?
You've been away, haven't you?
你出过远门吧?
Oh, the...no, it's sun beds, I'm afraid. Too busy to get away. My wife would love it, though - bit of sun.
噢,不,只是人工日光浴。工作太忙,没时间出远门。不过我妻子喜欢我这样,看起来更阳光。
Have you got any change for the cigarette machine?
你有零钱吗,我想买烟?
What?
什么?
I noticed one on the way and I haven't got any change and I'm gasping.
那边有香烟贩售机,我没带零钱,烟瘾上来了。
No, sorry.
抱歉,我没有。
Oh, well! Thank you very much for your time, Mr. Ewart. You've been very helpful. Come on, John!
那好吧,非常感谢您的接待,伊华先生。真是帮了大忙。走吧,约翰!
I've got change, if you still want to...-Nicotine patches, remember? I'm doing well.
我有零钱,如果你还需要...-尼古丁贴片,记得吗?戒烟效果很好。
So, what was all that about?
那你为什么问他?
I needed to look inside his wallet.
我要看他的钱包里面。
Why?
为什么?
Mr. Ewart's a liar.
伊华先生没说实话。

分享到
重点单词
  • contradictvt. 反驳,与 ... 矛盾
  • depressedadj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平
  • renewv. 更新,重新开始
  • prematureadj. 提前的,过早的,早产的 n. 早产儿,早熟
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • samplen. 样品,样本 vt. 采样,取样 adj. 样
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • sodn. (一块)草皮,草地 n. 鸡奸者 vt. 用草皮覆
  • suspiciousadj. 可疑的,多疑的
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包