神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:命悬一线
日期:2015-10-21 15:21

(单词翻译:单击)

You risked your life five times just to kill strangers?
你不惜冒险5次,只为了杀陌生人。
You're dying, aren't you?
你快死了吧?
So are you.
你也是。
You don't have long, though. Am I right? Aneurysm, right in here.
你是时日不多了吧?动脉瘤,就在这儿。
Any breath could be my last. Your only hope, Mr Holmes, bet on the aneurysm.
我是活了今天没明天的人。你现在只能指望动脉瘤一下子杀死我。
I'm not a betting man.
我可不相信运气。
Do you think I'm bitter?
你觉得我可悲吗?
Well, you have just murdered five people.
你刚杀了5个人。
I've outlived five people. That's the most fun you can have with an aneurysm.
我可比那5人活得久。对得了动脉瘤的人来说,再高兴不过了。
What if I don't take either?
要是我哪个都不选呢?

sherlock16.jpg


Then I choose for you and I force it down your throat. Right now, there's nothing you could do to stop me.
那就由我来选,再硬逼你吃下去。现在的你可阻止不了我。
Funnily enough, no one's ever gone for that option. And I don't think you will either.
有趣的是至今还没人选那条路。我觉得你也不会。
Especially as that's the police.
尤其是楼下还有这么多警察。
I know, I'm not blind. Good old Dr Watson.
当然,我也看到了。好样的华生医生。
I underestimated him.
看来我低估他了。
You make the slightest move towards that phone, I'll kill you.
你要敢靠近那电话一步,我就杀了你。
Oh, I don't think so. Not your kind of murder.
你才不会。这可不符合你的手法。
You want to risk it? Wouldn't you rather risk this?
你想冒那风险吗?还是说你宁愿冒这个险?
Which one do you think? Which one's the good pill? Come on. I know you've got a theory.
你会怎么选?哪个才是没毒的药片?得了。我知道你其实已经心里清楚。
Oh, interesting. So what do you think? Shall we? Really, what do you think? Can you beat me?
有意思。你怎么看?一起吧?确定无疑?你真这么觉得吗?你能赢我吗?
I bet you get bored, don't you? A man like you, so clever. I bet you're not bored now.
我敢说你已百无聊赖了吧?聪明如你,睿智过人。你现在跃跃欲试了吧。
This, this right now, this is what you live for, isn't it? Not being bored.
此时此刻的一切才是你活着的意义吧?想尽办法避免索然无味。

分享到
重点单词
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • underestimatedvt. 低估;看轻 n. 低估
  • optionn. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权 v. 给予选择