神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第97期:想入非非到此为此!
日期:2016-05-16 17:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Consulting criminal. Brilliant.
犯罪顾问。不可思议。
Isn't it? No-one ever gets to me.
不是吗?从来没人能逮到我。
And no-one ever will.
以后也不会有。
I did.
我做到了。
You've come the closest.
你是最接近的,
Now you're in my way. - Thank you. - Didn't mean it as a compliment.
如今你有点碍手碍脚了。-谢谢。-我可不是恭维你。

sherlock97.jpg


Yes, you did. - Yeah, OK, I did.
当然是。-好吧,就算是。
But the flirting's over, Sherlock.
想入非非到此为此,夏洛克。
Daddy's had enough now. I've shown you what I can do.
我可玩够了。我的厉害你已经见识过。
I cut loose all those people, all those little problems, even 30 million quid, just to get you to come out and play.
我抛弃的那些人,那些小问题,甚至是那三千万英镑,都不过是拉你入局的诱饵。
So take this as a friendly warning...my dear. Back off.
所以接受我善意的警告,亲爱的。放弃吧。
Although I have loved this, this little game of ours.
虽然我乐此不疲于你我间的这个小游戏。
Playing Jim from IT. Playing gay.
装作信息部的金,装作是同志。
Did you like the little touch with the underwear?
你喜欢我撩内裤那一下吗?
People have died.
已经死人了。
That's what people do!
人人都会死!
I will stop you.
我要阻止你。
No, you won't.
你阻止不了。
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
You can talk, Johnny boy. Go ahead.
你自己说吧,小约翰。说呀。
Take it.
给你。
Mm? Oh...that? The missile plans. Boring!
什么?这就是导弹计划吗?真无聊!
I could've got them anyway.
对我而言它随处唾手可得。
Sherlock, run!
夏洛克,快跑!
Good! Very good.
很好!好极了。
If your sniper pulls that trigger, Mr Moriarty, then we both go up.
如果你的狙击手敢开枪,莫里亚蒂先生,我们就同归于尽吧。
Isn't he sweet? I can see why you like having him around.
他可爱吧?我懂你为什么总让他跟随左右了。
But then, people do get so sentimental about their pets.
而人们总是对宠物充满情意。
They're so touchingly loyal.
它们如此忠心耿耿,让人感动动容。
But oops! You've rather shown your hand there, Dr Watson.
不过!你最好把手放开,华生医生。
Gotcha. Westwood.
没辙了吧。
Do you know what happens if you don't leave me alone, Sherlock? To you?
这可是西木牌西装。你也知道要是你继续纠缠不休你会有什么下场吧?夏洛克?
Oh, let me guess. I get killed.
是吗,那我猜猜,你会杀了我。
Kill you? No, don't be obvious.
杀你?不,没那么简单。
I mean, I'm going to kill you anyway, some day.
当然,有朝一日,我会要你的命。
I don't want to rush it, though.
不过我可不想仓促行事。

分享到