神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第90期:我现在就可以炒了你!
日期:2016-04-29 16:56

(单词翻译:单击)

"Oh, should I speak now? Alex? Love, it's Professor Cairns. Listen, you were right. You were bloody right. Give us a call when..."
我现在可以说话了吗?亚历?亲爱的,我是凯恩斯教授。听着。你没错,一点也没错。给我们回个电话...
Professor Cairns?
凯恩斯教授是谁?
No idea, sorry.
我也不知道,很抱歉。
Can I try and ring back?
我能试着打回去吗?
No good. I've had other calls since. Sympathy ones, you know.
没用的,我已经接了好几个电话了。都是打来同情慰问的。
Don't you have something to do?
你没别的事情干了吗?

sherlock90.jpg


Just admiring the view.
我只是在欣赏画作。
Yes. Lovely. Now get back to work. We open tonight.
我看得出来。亲爱的,现在回到你的岗位上去。这里今晚才开放。
Doesn't it bother you?
你不苦恼吗?
What?
什么?
That the painting's a fake.
这幅画是赝品。
What?
你说什么?
It's a fake. It has to be. It's the only possible explanation. You are in charge, aren't you, Miss Wenceslas?
画一定是假的。那是唯一合理的解释。你是这儿的主管吧,文思莱丝小姐?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Alex Woodbridge knew that the painting was a fake,...so somebody sent the Golem to take care of him. Was it you?
亚历·伍布里奇知道这画是赝品,所以就被人谋杀了,是你派格木去的吗?
Golem? What the hell are you talking about? -Are you working for someone else? Did you fake it for them?
格木是谁?你到底想说什么?-你在为谁工作,是你为他们伪造画作吗?
It's not a fake.
那是真迹。
It is a fake. I don't know why. But there's something wrong with it, there has to be.
就是伪造的,虽然不知缘由。一定有什么不对劲的地方。
What the hell are you on about? You know I could have you sacked on the spot.
你到底有什么目的?要知道我现在就可以炒了你。
Not a problem.
没关系。
No?
真没关系吗?
No, I don't work here, you see. Just popped in to give you a bit of friendly advice.
当然,我不在这里工作。只是友好地来给你一点小小建议。
How did you get in?
你怎么进来的?
Please! - I want to know.
得了!-我要知道。
The art of disguise is knowing how to hide in plain sight.
伪装的艺术就在于如何隐藏于众目睽睽之下。
Who are you?
你到底是谁?
Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯。
Am I supposed to be impressed?
我应该对这名字有印象吗?
You should be. Have a nice day.
当然。祝你好运。

分享到