神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第73期:和他同居有啥感觉?
日期:2016-03-11 14:51

(单词翻译:单击)

Morning. - Oh...m-morning.

早安。-早安。

See? Told you you should have gone with the Lilo.

看吧?都说让你睡气垫了。

No, no, no, it's fine, I slept fine.

不不,没事,我睡得很好。

sherlock73.jpg


It's very kind of you.

多谢你让我留下。

Well, maybe next time I'll let you kip at the end of my bed, you know.

也许下次我会让你睡我床脚。

What about the time after that?

那下下次呢?

Do you want some breakfast? - Love some.

来点早餐吗?-好啊。

Well, you are gonna make it yourself.

那就自己做吧。

Cuz I'm going to have a shower.

我得去洗个澡。

Back now to our main story.

现在回到主要新闻。

There's been a massive explosion in central London.

伦敦市中心发生一起重大爆炸。

As yet, there are no reports of any casualties, and the police are unable to say if there's any suspicion of terrorist involvement.

目前仍未有任何伤亡报告。而警方也未能排除该爆炸涉及恐怖袭击的可能。

Sarah! Sarah! Sorry! I've got to run!

莎拉!莎拉!抱歉!我得走了!

Excuse me, can I get through?

不好意思,能借过一下吗?

I live over there.

我住在这儿。

Sherlock!

夏洛克!

John.

约翰。

I saw it on the telly. Are you OK?

我在电视上看到新闻,你没事吧?

Me? What? Oh, yeah, fine.

我吗?噢,没事啦。

Gas leak, apparently.

很显然是煤气泄漏。

I can't. - Can't?

不行。-怎么不行?

Stuff I've got on is just too big.

手头这案子太棘手,

I can't spare the time.

抽不开身。

Never mind your usual trivia.

别管你的小案子了,

This is of national importance.

这可是国家要案。

How's the diet?

减肥得怎么样了?

Fine. Perhaps you can get through to him, John.

很好,不用你操心。约翰,你来劝劝吧,他或许听你的。

What?

啥?

I'm afraid my brother can be very intransigent.

恐怕我弟弟就是不肯让步。

If you're so keen, why don't you investigate it?

要是你这么急切,何不自己去查?

No...I can't possibly be away from the office for any length of time.

不不不不不,我可不能离开办公室一步。

Not with the Korean elections so...

而且现在还是韩国大选...

Well, you don't need to know about that, do you?

噢,反正你也不感兴趣吧?

Besides, a case like this, it requires...legwork.

更何况,像这种案子,得外出跑腿。

How's Sarah, John?

莎拉还好吗?约翰?

How was the Lilo?

气垫怎么样?

Sofa, Sherlock. It was the sofa.

沙发,夏洛克,他睡的沙发。

Oh, yes, of course.

噢,可不是嘛。

How...? Oh, never mind.

你们怎么?好吧,算了。

Sherlock's business seems to be booming since you and he became...pals.

自从你俩在一起以来,似乎夏洛克的工作...就蒸蒸日上了呀,

What's he like to live with? Hellish, I imagine.

和他同居有啥感觉?我猜是生不如死吧。

I'm never bored.

从不会无聊就是了。

Good. That's good, isn't it?

不错,真不错,是吧?

Andrew West, known as Westie to his friends. Civil servant.

安德鲁·威斯特,朋友叫他小威,是个公务员。

Found dead on the tracks at Battersea station this morning with his head smashed in.

今早被发现死于巴特希火车站的铁轨上,死因是头部遭到重击。

Jumped in front of a train?

他是跳轨自杀吗?

Seems the logical assumption.

这个推论似乎是符合逻辑。

But?

但是呢?

But?

什么但是?

Well, you wouldn't be here if it was just an accident.

如果只是场意外,你也不会过来。

Hah!

切!

分享到
重点单词
  • massiveadj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的
  • explosionn. 爆炸,爆发,激增
  • keenadj. 锋利的,敏锐的,强烈的,精明的,热衷的
  • suspicionn. 猜疑,怀疑
  • intransigentadj. 不妥协性的 n. 不妥协的人
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶
  • logicaladj. 符合逻辑的,逻辑上的,有推理能力的
  • tracksn. 轨道(track的复数);磁道;轮胎
  • leakn. 漏洞 v. 漏,渗
  • investigatev. 调查,研究 [计算机] 研究