神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第61期:神秘的邪教组织
日期:2016-02-05 14:11

(单词翻译:单击)

How many murders is it going to take before you start believing that this maniac's out there?
究竟还要发生多少次命案你才能相信凶手是个危险的狂热分子?
A young girl was gunned down tonight.
一个年轻的女孩儿昨晚被枪杀。
That's three victims in three days.
三天来死了三个人,
You're supposed to be finding him.
你早该着手调查了。
Brian Lukis and Eddie Van Coon were working for a gang of international smugglers.
布莱恩.路基斯和爱.范孔效力于一个跨国走私组织。
A gang called the Black Lotus, operating here in London right under your nose.
这个组织人称黑莲会,在伦敦也有据点就在你的眼皮底下。

sherlock61.jpg


Can you prove that?
你有证据吗?
What are you thinking?
你想要什么?
Pork or pasta? - Oh, it's you.
猪肉还是意面?-啊,是你。
I suppose it's never going to trouble Egon Ronay, is it?
我想艾根.罗内肯定不会为这个问题伤脑筋。
I'd stick with the pasta.
我觉得是意面。
Don't want to be doing roast pork, not if you're slicing up cadavers.
你老是和解剖尸体打交道,肯定不会想吃烤猪肉。
What are you having?
你要来点什么?
I don't eat when I'm working.
我工作时不吃东西,
Digesting slows me down.
消化会影响我思考。
So you're working here tonight?
这么说你今晚来这儿工作?
Need to examine some bodies.
我得检查几具尸体。
Some?
什么尸体?
Eddie Van Coon and Brian Lukis.
爱.范孔和布莱恩.路基斯。
They're on my list.
我的清单上有。
Could you wheel them out again for me?
你能帮我再推出来吗?
Well...their paperwork's already gone through.
但他们已经都归档了。
You changed your hair.
你换了发型呀。
What?
什么?
The style. It's usually parted in the middle.
我是说发型,本来是中分。
Yes, well...
嗯,是啊...
It's good. It...suits you better this way.
不错。这样看着更漂亮。
We're just interested in the feet.
我们只需查看一下脚部。
The feet? - Yes.
脚吗?-对。
Do you mind if we have a look at them?
不介意我们看一下吧?
Now, Van Coon.
现在看看范孔。
Oh! So...- So either these two men just happened to visit the same Chinese tattoo Parlour, Or I'm telling the truth.
哎呀... -这么说这两人要么是碰巧进了同一间中国纹身店,要么就是如我说那般。
What do you want?
那你想怎么样?
I want every book from Lukis' apartment and Van Coon's.
我要路基斯和范孔公寓里的所有书。
Their books?
他们的书?
Not just a criminal organisation. It's a cult.
这不是简单的犯罪集团,而是邪教组织。
Her brother was corrupted by one of its leaders.
她哥哥被其中一个头领腐化了。
Soo Lin said the name.
素琳有说了名字。
Yes, Shan. General Shan.
对,单帮主。
We're still no closer to finding him.
但我们仍对他毫无头绪。
Wrong! We've got almost all we need to know.
错,我们基本掌握了所需的一切。
She gave us most of the missing pieces.
她补全了大部分缺失的碎片。
Why did he need to visit his sister?
他为什么要去找他妹妹?
Why did he need her expertise?
为什么需要她的专业知识?
She worked at the museum. - Exactly. - An expert in antiquities.
因为她在博物馆工作。没错。-她是古董专家。
Of course, I see.
我明白了。
Valuable antiquities, John.
而且是昂贵古董专家,约翰。
Ancient Chinese relics purchased on the black market.
比如黑市购得的古代中国文物。
China's home to a thousand treasures hidden after Mao's revolution.
文革之后,成千上万的中国文物被私藏。
The Black Lotus is selling them.
而黑莲会则在贩卖这些文物。
Check for the dates...-Here, John, "arrived from China four days ago".
仔细看这些日期,约翰,看,这个四天前刚从中国送达。
Anonymous. The vendor doesn't give his name.
匿名来源。卖主不提供姓名。
"Two undiscovered treasures from the East."
两件从未露面的东方珍宝。
One in Lukis' suitcase,...and one in Van Coon's.
一件藏在路基斯的手提箱里,另外一件在范孔的箱子里。
"Antiquities...sold at auction."
“拍卖成交的古董。”
Look, here's another one.
这还有一件。
Arrived from China a month ago, Chinese ceramic statue sold for 400,000 pounds.
一个月前从中国运抵中国陶瓷雕像,成交价40万英镑。
Look, a month before that, Chinese painting, 500,000 pounds.
再一个月之前,中国画50万英镑成交。
All of them from an anonymous source.
全部都是匿名来源。
They're stealing them back in China...and one by one feeding them into Britain.
黑莲会先把文物从中国盗出再一一偷运进英国。

分享到
重点单词
  • wheeln. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转 vi. 旋转,转动
  • valuableadj. 贵重的,有价值的 n. (pl.)贵重物品
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • statuen. 塑像,雕像
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • undiscoveredadj. 未被发现的;未勘探的
  • anonymousadj. 匿名的,无名的,没特色的
  • suitcasen. 手提箱
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料
  • ceramicadj. 陶器的 n. 陶器,陶瓷学