神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第26期:死敌悄然现身
日期:2015-11-13 16:20

(单词翻译:单击)

What's wrong?
怎么了?
Just met a friend of yours.
刚才见了你一位朋友。
A friend?
朋友吗?
An enemy.
敌人。
Oh. Which one?
哪个?
Well, your arch-enemy, according to him. Do people have arch-enemies?
据他所说是你的死敌。什么人会有死敌啊?
Did he offer you money to spy on me?
他给你钱,派你来监视我吗?
Yes.
对。
Did you take it?
你收了吗?
No.
没收。
Pity, we could have split the fee. Think it through next time.
可惜,我们可以分了,下次要三思。
Who is he?
那人是谁?
The most dangerous man you've ever met, and not my problem right now. On my desk, the number!
你见过的最危险的人物,现在先不说这个。快拿我桌上的手机号!

sherlock26.jpg


Jennifer Wilson. That was...Hang on. Wasn't that the dead woman?
詹妮弗·威尔逊。这是...等等。这不是那个死者吗?
Yes. That's not important. Just enter the number.
是。别管这个。输入这个号码。
Are you doing it?
输了吗?
Yes.
对。
Have you done it?
输完了吗?
Yeah, hang on!
等等,别催!
These words exactly. What happened at Lauriston Gardens? I must have blacked out. 22 Northumberland Street, please come.
我说什么写什么。劳瑞斯顿花园发生了什么事?我一定是昏过去了。诺森伯兰大街22号,请快过来。
You blacked out?
你昏过去了吗?
What? No...No! Type and send it. Quickly.
什么?没有!快打。快发。
Have you sent it?
发送了吗?
What's the address?
地址再说一遍?
22 Northumberland Street. Hurry up!
诺森伯兰大街22号。动作快!
That's...That's the pink lady's case, that's Jennifer Wilson's case.
这是...这是粉衣女士的箱子,詹妮弗·威尔逊的箱子。
Yes, obviously.
对,一看便知。
Oh, perhaps I should mention I didn't kill her.
也许我该提一下,我没杀她。
I never said you did.
我没说是你。
Why not? Given that text and the fact I have her case it's a perfectly logical assumption.
为什么不是?鉴于那短信,箱子又在我手上,自然会怀疑我。
Do people usually assume you're the murderer?
人们通常把你看成凶手吗?
Now and then, yes.
早晚会的。
OK...
好吧...

分享到
重点单词
  • spyn. 间谍,侦探,侦察 vt. 侦探,看到,找出 vi.
  • assumptionn. 假定,设想,担任(职责等), 假装
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • pityn. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜 v. 同情,怜悯
  • logicaladj. 符合逻辑的,逻辑上的,有推理能力的
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分