神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:安然脱险
日期:2015-10-23 15:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Did anyone see it? Where did it come from? Who is firing? Who is firing? Clear the area! Clear the area now!
有人看到吗?哪里来的?是谁开的枪?到底是谁?封锁这一带!封锁这片区域!
Why have I got this blanket? They keep putting this blanket on me.
为什么给我毛毯?他们老是给我披这条毛毯。
It's for shock.
为防你受惊吓。
I'm not in shock.
我没有受惊。
Yeah, but some of the guys want to take photographs.
知道,但有人想拍照留念。
So the shooter wasn't one of yours then?
这么说不是你们的人开枪的吗?
God no, we didn't have time.
当然不是,我们来不及逮到他。
A guy like that would have had enemies, I suppose, one of them could have been following him.
不过我料想那家伙指定树敌无数,或许正在被追杀。
Whoever it was was gone by the time we got there and we've got nothing to go on.
不管怎样,在我们赶到之前他已经逃之夭夭了,毫无头绪。
Oh, I wouldn't say that...Okay, give me. I'll write it down this time.
是吗,不敢苟同,好吧,说吧,这次我记下来就是。
The bullet they just dug out of my wall was from a hand gun.
在墙上抠出的子弹是从手枪发射的。

sherlock17.jpg


A shot clean through the heart over that distance, with that kind of a weapon, that's a crack shot you're looking for.
用手枪在那么远的距离发出致命一击,百步穿杨。
But not just a marksman, a fighter. His hand couldn't have shaken at all, so clearly he was acclimatised to violence.
他不仅是神枪手还是战士。他的手必须纹丝不动显然饱经磨练。
He didn't fire until I was in immediate danger, though, so strong moral principles.
而非万不得已他不开火,说明他道德信念极强。
You're looking for a man probably with a history of military service, nerves of steel...Actually, do you know what? Ignore me.
你找的这人或许曾在军队服役,有钢铁般的意志,算了,当我没说。
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
Ignore what I just said, it's the shock talking. I probably need this blanket.
都别当真,权当是我受惊过度,胡言乱语。看来我得留着这毯子。
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
Er, I just need to discuss the rent.
我得去谈谈租金的问题。
Sherlock...Were you right?
夏洛克你猜对了吗?
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
Did you choose the right pill?
你选对药片了吗?
I don't know, in all the confusion, I lost track. I don't know which I chose.
不知道,刚刚一阵混乱,我给忘了。不知道我选的哪片。
Maybe he beat you.
也许他赢了你。
Maybe, but he's dead.
可能吧,但他死了。
Sergeant Donovan's been explaining everything to me, it's...And the two pills, dreadful business, dreadful.
刚刚多诺万警佐都跟我说了那个真假毒药,这事儿真可怕,让人心惊肉跳。
Where is it?
在哪儿?
Where's what?
什么在哪儿?
Don't. Just don't.
少来。
What did you do with the gun?
你把枪扔哪儿了?
Oh, er, bottom of the Thames.
扔到泰晤士河里去了。
We'll need to get rid of the powder burns on your fingers. I don't suppose you'd serve time for this, but let's avoid the court case.
赶紧把手指的火药灼痕去掉。虽然我觉得没什么,但上庭还是能免则免吧。
I ran after the cab, called the police, of course, and then I thought, better keep an eye on you.
当然了,我追着的士跑回来,又报了警之后我觉得最好还是盯着你。

分享到
重点单词
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避
  • sergeantn. 中士,巡佐,军士 (法庭或议会等地的)警卫官
  • immediateadj. 立即的,即刻的,直接的,最接近的
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • confusionn. 混乱,混淆,不确定状态
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.
  • blanketn. 毛毯,覆盖物,排字版 vt. 用毯子裹,扑灭,挡风
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视