神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第68期:皇太后的发簪
日期:2016-02-29 11:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Where's the hairpin? - What?

发簪在哪儿?-什么?

The Empress pin valued at 9 million sterling.

皇太后价值九百万的发簪在哪儿?

We already had a buyer in the West, and then one of our people was greedy, he took it, brought it back to London, and you, Mr Holmes, have been searching.

我们已经找到了买家,却有人贪得无厌私吞了它并带回了伦敦,而福尔摩斯先生,你一直煞费苦心在找。

sherlock68.jpg

Please, please. Listen to me. I'm not...I'm not Sherlock Holmes.

拜托,请听我说,我不是我不是夏洛克.福尔摩斯,

You have to believe me.

请相信我。

I haven't found whatever it is you're looking for.

不管你在找什么,我都没见过。

I need a volunteer from the audience. -No, please, please!

我需要一位观众当志愿者。不要,请不要!

Ah, thank you, lady.

谢谢这位女士。

Yes, you'll do very nicely.

我保证您能表现出色。

Ladies and gentlemen, from the distant, moonlit shores of NW1, we present for your pleasure, Sherlock Holmes' pretty companion in a death-defying act.

女士们,先生们,来自遥远西北1号线的月光之滨,我们有幸为您献上福尔摩斯的美丽女友表演的死亡挑战。

Please!

求你了,住手!

You've seen the act before.

这节目你都看过了。

How dull for you.

这会失去多少乐趣呀。

You know how it ends.

你都已经知道结局了。

I'm not Sherlock Holmes!

我不是夏洛克.福尔摩斯!

I don't believe you.

我不相信。

You should, you know.

你应该相信。

Sherlock Holmes is nothing at all like him.

夏洛克.福尔摩斯跟他毫不沾边。

How would you describe me, John?

约翰,你如何评价我?

Resourceful? Dynamic? Enigmatic?

足智多谋?意气风发?高深莫测?

Late?

姗姗来迟?

That's a semi-automatic.

那是半自动手枪,

If you fire it, the bullet will travel at over 1,000 metres per second.

如果你开火,子弹将以每秒一千多米的速度行进。

Well?

那又如何?

Well...the radius curvature of these walls is nearly four metres.

是呀...此地围墙的半径曲率接近四米。

If you miss, the bullet will ricochet.

如果你射偏,子弹会反弹。

Could hit anyone.

子弹无眼。

Might even bounce off the tunnel and hit you.

甚至可能反弹回来射中你自己。

分享到
重点单词
  • tunneln. 隧道,地道 v. 挖隧道,挖地道
  • enigmaticadj. 谜的,莫明其妙的,不可思议的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • companionn. 同伴,同事,成对物品之一,(船的)甲板间扶梯(或扶
  • dulladj. 呆滞的,迟钝的,无趣的,钝的,暗的 v. 变钝
  • dynamicadj. 动态的,动力的,有活力的 n. 动力,动力学
  • radiusn. 半径,桡骨,半径范围,辐射区
  • resourcefuladj. 资源丰富的,足智多谋的
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成