神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第66期:密码线索浮出水面
日期:2016-02-24 10:57

(单词翻译:单击)

John. John, look at this.

约翰。约翰,来看这个。

Soo Lin at the museum, she started to translate the code for us.

素琳在博物馆已经破译了一些密码。

We didn't see it.

我们没注意到。

Nine mill.

九百万。

Does that mean millions?

百万是指钱吗?

sherlock66.jpg

Nine million quid.

九百万英镑。

For what?

拿来做什么?

We need to know the end of this sentence.

我们得破译出后面的意思。

Where are you going?

你去哪儿?

To the museum, to the restoration room.

去博物馆,修护室。

We must have been staring right at it.

我们一定看到过。

At what?

看到过什么?

The book, John. The book.

书啊,约翰。

The key to cracking the cipher.

破译密码用的书。

Soo Lin used it to do this.

素琳就是用那书破译的密码。

Whilst we were running around the gallery, she started to translate the code.

我们在陈列室一筹莫展的时候她就开始破译了。

It must be on her desk.

一定在她桌上。

Taxi!

的士!

Entschuldigen Sie, bitte. Ja, danke!

对不起,给。好,多谢!

A book that everybody would own.

人手一本的书。

Please, wait! Bitte!

请稍等!等一下!

Was wollt er?

他要干什么?

Hey, du, was machst du? -Minute! -Gib mir doch mein Buch zuruck!

喂,你要干什么?-稍等一下!-把书还我!

Yeah. No, absolutely.

是啊,那是当然。

I mean, a quiet night in is just what the doctor ordered.

我喜欢晚上安静地待在家里。

I mean, I love to go out of an evening and wrestle a few Chinese gangsters generally, but a girl can get too much.

我是说,偶尔出去玩玩儿,和几个中国匪徒比划拳脚也挺不错。但女孩子还是免了吧。

Er, shall we get a takeaway?

也是。要不咱们叫外卖吧?

Yeah.

好啊。

Page 15, entry 1...Page 15, entry 1. Dead man.

15页词条1...15页词条1。死人。

He was threatening to kill them. That's the first cipher.

先威胁说要杀了他们。那是第一个密码。

9...0...15...9...0...15...Er, 15 and 36.36,39,39...36,39,39...39...39...9...9..."Nine", "mill", "for"...

9...0...15...9...0...15..15和36。36,39,39...36,39,39...39...39...9...9..."九" "百万" "用作"...

Blimey, that was quick. I'll just pop down.

哎呀,来得可真快。我这就下去拿。

Do you want me to lay the table?

要我摆下桌子吗?

Um...eat off trays? - Yeah.

要摆好了吃吗?-对。

70...35...70...35...Jade...Jade.

70...35...70...35...玉...玉。

Sorry to keep you.

不好意思久等了。

How much do you want?

多少钱?

Do you have it?

在你那儿吗?

What?

什么?

Do you have the treasure?

珍宝在你那儿吗?

I don't understand.

我不明白。

"Nine mill for Jade pin. Dragon den, black..."tramway."

九百万交换玉簪。龙穴,黑色..."电车轨道"。

John! John, I've got it.

约翰!约翰!我译出来了。

The cipher, the book. It's the London A-Z that they use...

用的就是伦敦街道地图,他们...

分享到
重点单词
  • entryn. 进入,入口,登记,条目
  • restorationn. 恢复,归还,复位
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • milln. 磨坊,磨粉机,工厂 v. 碾碎,磨,(使)乱转
  • galleryn. 美术馆,画廊,顶层楼座,狭长的房间
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • threateningadj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现
  • denn. 兽穴,洞穴 v. 穴居