神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:推敲罪犯的心理
日期:2015-11-16 16:29

(单词翻译:单击)

How did you get this?
箱子哪儿来的?
By looking.
我找到的。
Where?
哪里?
The killer must have driven her to Lauriston Gardens.
凶手一定是开车把她带到劳瑞斯顿花园。
He could only keep her case by accident if it was in the car.
箱子意外留在车里。
Nobody could be seen with this case without drawing attention, particularly a man, which is statistically more likely.
这箱子太过显眼,容易引起注意,尤其是男人带着更显可疑。
So obviously he'd feel compelled to get rid of it.
所以他不得不处理掉这个箱子。
Wouldn't have taken him more than five minutes to realise his mistake.
用不了五分钟他就发现了这个问题。
I checked every backstreet wide enough for a car five minutes from Lauriston Gardens,
我找遍了所有距离劳瑞斯顿花园五分钟车程的后巷,
and anywhere you could dispose of a bulky object without being observed.
以及所有能不引起注意处理掉大件物品的地方。
Took me less than an hour to find the right skip.
果然不到一小时就找到了。
Pink. You got all that because you realised the case would be pink?
粉色,就因为你断定箱子是粉的吗?

sherlock27.jpg


It had to be pink, obviously.
明显是粉色。
Why didn't I think of that?
我怎么没想到?
Because you're an idiot.
因为你愚蠢。
No, no, no, don't look like that. Practically everyone is.
不不不,别这副表情,大多数人都是如此。
Now, look. Do you see what's missing?
现在看看,这里面少了什么?
From the case? How could I?
我怎么知道这箱子里少什么?
Her phone.
手机。
Where's her mobile phone?
她的手机在哪里?
There was no phone on the body, there's no phone in the case.
死者身上没手机,箱子里也没有。
We know she had one.
她肯定有手机。
You just texted it.
你刚刚也发过短信了。
Maybe she left it at home.
也许落在家里了。
She has a string of lovers and she's careful about it.
她的情人无数,需要谨慎处理。
She never leaves her phone at home.
绝不会把手机落在家里。
Why did I just send that text?
那我刚才发什么短信?
Well, the question is where is her phone now?
问题在于她的手机现在哪里?
She could have lost it.
可能丢了。
Yes, or?
也许,或者呢?
The murderer...You think the murderer has the phone?
凶手,你认为手机在凶手那里?
Maybe she...left it when she left her case.
也许是...她连箱子一起把手机落在车里。
Maybe he took it from her for some reason.
也许是出于某种原因,凶手拿走了。
Either way, the balance of probability is the murderer has her phone.
无论如何,手机肯定还在凶手那里。
Sorry...what are we doing...
等等,我们 做了什么...
Did I just text a murderer?
难道说我给凶手发短信了?
What good will that do?
你用意何在?

分享到
重点单词
  • probabilityn. 可能性,或然率,机率
  • disposevt. 倾向于,处置 vi. 销毁
  • stringn. 线,一串,字串 vt. 串起,成串,收紧,悬挂;系
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • skipv. 跳过,略过,遗漏 n. 跳跃,跳读 n. (