神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第65期:你们以解谜为生吗?
日期:2016-02-22 11:43

(单词翻译:单击)

Look, I saw the mark at the circus. The tattoo that we saw, on the two bodies, the mark of the Tong.

我在马戏团看到的那个标记。就和2名死者身上的帮会纹身一样。

Lukis and Van Coon were part of a smuggling operation. One of them stole something in China. Something valuable.

路基斯和范孔是走私团伙的成员。其中一人从中国偷了件价值连城的珍宝。

The circus performers were gang members were sent here to get it back. - Get what back?

马戏团演员被派到这儿来就是要取回珍宝。-什么珍宝?

sherlock65.jpg

We don't know.

还不知道。

You don't know? Mr Holmes, I've done everything you asked.

不知道?福尔摩斯先生,你吩咐的我可都照做了。

Lestrade, he seems to think your advice is worth something.

雷斯垂德认为你必然有你的道理。

I gave the order for a raid. Please tell me I'll have something to show for it. Other than a massive bill for overtime.

我已经下令搜查了。那就麻烦你让我搜点东西出来。而不是让我们白付大笔的加班费。

They'll be back in China by tomorrow.

明天他们就该回中国了。

No, they won't leave without what they came for. We need to find a hideout.

东西还没到手,他们才不会善罢甘休。得找出他们的藏身之处。

A rendezvous. Somewhere in this message it must tell us.

还有接头地点。答案一定就在这些数字里。

Well, I think perhaps I should leave you to it.

我看我还是先走了吧。

No, you don't have to go. Stay. - Yes, it'd be better if you left now.

不,留下没关系。-好,你走了最好。

He's kidding. Please stay if you'd like.

他开玩笑呢,想留就留下吧。

Is it just me or is anyone else starving?

我都饿死啦,你们不饿吗?

Oh, God.

我的神啊。

So this is what you do. You and John, you solve puzzles for a living.

这就是你们的工作咯。你和约翰,你们以解谜为生吗?

Consulting detective.

我是顾问侦探。

What are these squiggles?

这些圈圈线条是什么啊?

They're numbers. An ancient Chinese dialect.

是数字,一种古代汉语方言。

Oh, right. Well, of course. I should have known that.

对哦,我也该猜到。

I've done punch and a bowl of nibbles.

我弄了些宾治酒和点心。

Mrs Hudson, you are a saint.

赫德森太太,你真是我的大恩人。

If it was Monday, I'd have been to the supermarket.

今天要是周一的话,我就去超市了。

Thank you. Thank you.

感激不尽。

So these numbers, it's a cipher?

这些数字是密码吗?

Exactly.

正是。

And each pair of numbers is a word?

一对数字就是一个单词吗?

How did you know that?

你怎么知道?

Well, two words have already been translated. Here.

这两个词不是已经被破译了吗。

分享到
重点单词
  • massiveadj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的
  • punchn. 打洞器,钻孔机,殴打 n. (酒、水、糖等制成的)
  • bowln. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场 v. 打保龄球,
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • valuableadj. 贵重的,有价值的 n. (pl.)贵重物品
  • saintn. 圣人,圣徒 vt. 把 ... 封为圣人
  • solvev. 解决,解答
  • dialectn. 方言