神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第51期:去外科诊所面试
日期:2016-01-13 16:14

(单词翻译:单击)

I need you to get over to Crispians.
你去一趟克里斯潘拍卖行。
Two Ming vases up for auction - Chenghua. Will you appraise them?
两个明代花瓶要拍卖,成化年间的。你去鉴定下好吗?
Soo Lin should go. She's the expert.
该让素琳去,她才是专家。
Soo Lin has resigned her job. I need you.
素琳已经辞职了,得你去。
Just locum work.
只是临时工哦。
No, that's fine.
没关系。
You're, um...well, you're a bit over-qualified.
你来干这个可能有点大材小用了。
Er, I could always do with the money.
只要有钱挣就行。

sherlock51.jpg


Well, we've got two away on holiday this week and one's just left to have a baby.
这周我们有两名医生去度假了,一名刚开始休产假。
It might be a bit mundane for you.
你可能会觉得有点太过平淡。
Er, no, mundane is good, sometimes. Mundane works.
不会,有时候平淡反而好。平淡点就行。
It says here you were a soldier.
简历上说你当过兵。
And a doctor.
是军医。
Anything else you can do?
还有别的技能吗?
I learned the clarinet at school.
上学时学过竖笛。
Oh, well, I'll look forward to it.
很期待看你演奏。
I said, could you pass me a pen?
我说了,能递我支笔吗?
What? When? - About an hour ago.
啥?什么时候?-大约一小时前。
Didn't notice I'd gone out then?
没注意到我外出了吗?
I went to see about a job at that surgery.
我去那家外科诊所面试去了。
How was it?
怎么样?
Great. She's great.
很好,她很棒。
Who?
谁?
The job.
那工作。
She? !
你说了她?!
It.
是它。
Yeah, have a look.
好吧,来看这个。
"The intruder who can walk through walls."
“会穿墙术的入侵者。”
It happened last night.
昨晚发生的事。
Journalist shot dead in his flat.
记者在自己的公寓内被枪杀。
Doors locked, windows bolted from the inside.
门窗都从屋内反锁着。
Exactly the same as Van Coon.
和范孔的案子完全一样。
God! You think...? - He's killed another one.
天,你觉得...?-他又杀了一个。

分享到
重点单词
  • mundaneadj. 平凡的,世俗的,宇宙的
  • surgeryn. 外科,外科手术,诊所
  • appraisevt. 评价,估价,鉴定
  • boltedadj. 用螺栓固定的 动词bolt的过去式和过去分词
  • resignedadj. 认命的,顺从的,听任的 动词resign的过去