神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第95期:他绝不是那男孩的父亲!
日期:2016-05-11 17:54

(单词翻译:单击)

I started dealing drugs. I mean, the bike thing's a great cover, right?
我是个毒贩。自行车只是幌子,对吧?
I don't know how it started. I just got out of my depth.
我也不知道怎么回事,就误入歧途了。
I owed people thousands. Serious people.
我欠人很多钱,那些人都不好惹。
Then at Westie's engagement day, he starts talking about his job.
在订婚仪式上,他和我谈起他的工作。
I mean, usually, he's so careful. 'But that night, after a few pints, he really opened up.
他一贯都很谨慎。但那晚,几杯小酒下肚,他的话匣子全打开了。
He told me about these missile plans. Beyond top secret.
他跟我讲了那些导弹计划。都是高度机密。
He showed me the memory stick, he waved it in front of me.
他给我看那记忆棒,在我面前晃来晃去。

sherlock95.jpeg


You hear about these things getting lost, ending up on rubbish tips and whatnot.
你听过有些东西很容易弄丢,最后成为垃圾或诸如此类的。
But there it was. And I thought...'Well, I thought it could be worth a fortune.
而眼前就是这样的东西,我觉得我觉得这玩意肯定价值不菲。
It was pretty easy to get the thing off him, he was so plastered.'
他已烂醉如泥,拿他东西易如反掌。
Next time I saw him, I could tell by the look on his face that he knew.
后来再见到他他一脸怒气,看来他都知道了。
What are you doing here? - What have you done with the plans?
你来干嘛?-你把我的计划怎么了?
What happened?
然后呢?
I was going to call an ambulance, but it was too late.
我本来想叫救护车,但已经太迟了。
I just didn't have a clue what to do. So I dragged him in here. I just sat in the dark, thinking.
我当时手足无措,所以把他拖了进来。坐在黑暗中左思右想。
When a neat little idea popped into your head. Carrying Andrew West way away from here.
灵光一现,你想到了个好主意。把安德鲁·威斯特有多远送多远。
His body would have gone on for ages if the train hadn't hit a stretch of track that curved. -And points. - Exactly.
若非火车撞到延伸铁轨的弯口,他的尸体还不知会下落何方。-还有岔口。-完全正确。
Do you still have it, then - the memory stick?
记忆棒还在你手里吗?
Fetch it for me, if you wouldn't mind.
不介意的话拿来给我。
Distraction over - the game continues.
散心结束,游戏继续。
Maybe that's over, too. We've heard nothing from the bomber.
或许游戏也结束了,炸弹客没了消息。
Five pips, remember, John. It's a countdown. We've only had four.
五下计时音,还记得吗?约翰。那是倒计时。而我们只破了四个案子。
No, no, no! Course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn-ups on his jeans!
错,全错,他绝不是那男孩的父亲。看看他牛仔裤的卷边?
I knew it was dangerous. Getting you into crap telly.
我就知道,对着垃圾电视你没法消停。
Not a patch on Connie Prince.
康妮·普林斯这案子用不着贴片。
Have you given Mycroft the memory stick yet?
你把记忆棒给麦考夫了没?
Yep. He was over the moon. Threatened me with a knighthood...again.
给了。他欣喜若狂。再次拿爵位威胁我。
You know, I'm still waiting.
你知道我还等着呢。
Hm?
什么?
For you to admit that a little knowledge of the solar system and you'd have cleared up the fake painting a lot quicker.
等你承认,要是对太阳系多点了解就能更快破解假画之谜了。
It didn't do you any good, did it?
你知道不也没用么?
No, but I'm not the world's only consulting detective.
但我不是宇内独一无二的顾问侦探呐。
True.
倒也是。
I won't be in for tea. I'm going to Sarah's. There's still some of that risotto left in the fridge. Milk, we need milk.
我今晚不在家吃饭。我去莎拉家,冰箱里还剩些意大利调味饭。牛奶,我们得买牛奶了。
I'll get some.
我去买。
Really?
说真的。
Really.
真的。
And some beans, then? - Mm.
那再买些豆子吧?-嗯。

分享到