神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:开动脑筋
日期:2015-11-18 16:48

(单词翻译:单击)

A few hours after his last victim, and now he receives a text that can only be from her.
距离案发仅几小时却突如其来收到该名受害者的短信。
If somebody had just found that phone they'd ignore a text like that, but the murderer...would panic.
若是路人拾获手机的话肯定对此不以为意,但凶手却会大惊失措。
Have you talked to the police?
你知会警方了吗?
Four people are dead, there isn't time to talk to police.
已有四人遇害,我们没时间知会警察。
So why are you talking to me?
那你又为何知会我呢?
Mrs Hudson took my skull.
因为赫德森太太拿走了我的骷髅伙伴。
So I'm basically filling in for your skull?
所以我代替骷髅成为你的搭档了咯?
Relax, you're doing fine. Well...
放心,你配合得不错。既然这样...
Well, what?
什么?
Well, you could just sit there and...watch telly.
你可以继续坐在那儿,看无聊的电视剧。
What, you want me to come with you?
你希望我伴你随行吗?
I like company when I go out, and I think better when I talk aloud.
我喜欢结伴随行,高谈阔论帮助我思考。
The skull just attracts attention, so...
骷髅太过引人注目,所以...
Problem?
有问题吗?
Yeah, Sergeant Donovan.
对,多诺万警官。
What about her?
她怎么了?

sherlock28.jpg


She said...you get off on this. You enjoy it.
她说你沉迷破案不能自拔,自得其乐。
And I said "dangerous", and here you are.
我也警告过你"有危险",你不也来了。
Damn it!
给他看穿了!
Where are we going?
我们现在去哪里?
Northumberland Street's, a five-minute walk from here.
诺森伯兰大街,离这五分钟路程。
You think he's stupid enough to go there?
你真认为他会蠢到单刀赴会吗?
No, I think he's brilliant enough. I love the brilliant ones. They're all so desperate to get caught.
不,我认为他聪明过人。我喜欢与他们交手,他们都渴望被捕。
Why?
为何呢?
Appreciation! Applause! At long last the spotlight.
能一举成名!赢得喝彩,成就焦点人物。
That's the frailty of genius, John, it needs an audience.
约翰,那是所有天才的弱点,他们需要观众。
Yeah.
懂了。
This is his hunting ground. Right here in the heart of the city.
这里就是他的猎场,这城市的正中央。
Now that we know his victims were abducted, that changes everything.
既然已知受害者均是被诱拐,说法就大不相同了。
Because all of his victims disappeared from busy streets, crowded places, but nobody saw them go. Think!
因为所有受害者均消匿于繁街闹市,却没一个目击证人。开动脑筋!
Who do we trust, even though we don't know them? Who passes unnoticed wherever they go? Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?
就算互不相识也能相信的人是谁?无论去哪都不招人疑的人是谁?能在闹市中狩猎的人是谁?
Don't know. Who?
不知道,会是谁呢?
Haven't the faintest.
茫无头绪。
Hungry?
是饿了吗?
Thank you, Billy.
比利,谢谢。

分享到
重点单词
  • victimn. 受害者,牺牲
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • frailtyn. 脆弱,意志薄弱,虚弱,弱点
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • skulln. 头骨,骷髅头 vt. 击打头部
  • applausen. 鼓掌,喝彩,赞许 v. 鼓掌
  • appreciationn. 欣赏,感激,鉴识,评价,增值
  • panicn. 恐慌 adj. 惊慌的 vt. 使 ... 惊慌
  • unnoticedadj. 被忽视的;不引人注意的;未被注意的
  • sergeantn. 中士,巡佐,军士 (法庭或议会等地的)警卫官