神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第83期:求你救救我!
日期:2016-04-07 15:09

(单词翻译:单击)

He says...'you can come and fetch me.
他说...你可以来找我了。
Help! Help me, please!
救我!求你救救我!
Feeling better?
好点了吗?
Mmm. We've hardly stopped for breath since this thing started.
嗯。自从这事开始,我们连喘口气的时间都没有。
Has it occurred to you...? - Probably.
你有没有觉得...?-可能吧。
No, has it occurred to you that the bomber's playing a game with you?
不,你有没有觉得这是炸弹客在跟你玩游戏?

sherlock83.jpg


The envelope, breaking into the other flat, the dead kid's shoes - it's all meant for you.
给你的信封,闯入隔壁公寓,死掉孩子的鞋,全都是针对你。
Yes, I know.
我知道。
Is it him, then? Moriarty?
是他吗?莫里亚蒂?
Perhaps.
有可能。
That could be anybody.
天知道这人是谁。
It could be, yeah.
好吧,是不好查。
Lucky for you, I've been more than a little unemployed.
但算你走运,我正在待业中。
How d'you mean?
什么意思?
Lucky for you, Mrs Hudson and I watch far too much telly.
算你走运,赫德森太太和我经常看电视。
Thank you, Tyra! Doesn't she look lovely, everybody, now?'
谢谢,苔拉,她真可爱,对吧,各位,接下来?
Anyway...speaking of silk purses...'
总之,说起丝质钱包...
Hello?
喂?
This one...'is a bit...' defective.
这个人有那么点...缺陷。
Sorry.
不好意思。
She's blind.
她是瞎子。
This is...a funny one.
这个案子相当有趣。
I'll give you 12 hours.
我给你12小时。
Why are you doing this?
你为何这么做?
I like to watch you...dance.
我喜欢看着你手舞足蹈。
And I see you're back to your bad habits.'
我发现你又重染旧日恶习。
Continuing into the sudden death of the popular TV personality Connie Prince.
继续报道猝死的著名电视节目主持人,康妮·普林斯。
Miss Prince, famous for her makeover programmes, 'was found dead two days ago by her brother in the house they shared...'
普林斯小姐,因主持化妆节目而出名,两天前被同住的哥哥发现死于家中...
Connie Prince, 54. She had one of those makeover shows on the telly.
康妮·普林斯,54岁,主持一档化妆节目。
Did you see it?
你看过吗?
No.
没。
Very popular. She was going places.
非常受欢迎。她很成功。
Not any more.
但也到此为止了。
So dead two days. According to one of her staff, Raoul de Santos,
死了两天,据她的职员拉乌尔·德桑托斯说,
she cut her hand on a rusty nail in the garden. Nasty wound.
她在花园的锈钉子上割伤了手,伤口很严重。
Tetanus bacteria enters the bloodstream, good night, Vienna.
破伤风杆菌侵入血液,然后就拜拜了。
I suppose.
我想也是。
Something's wrong with this picture.
这情况有点不对头。
Eh?
啥?
Can't be that simple, otherwise the bomber wouldn't be directing us towards it.
不会那么简单,否则炸弹客不会将我们引导至此,
Something's wrong.
哪里不对劲。

分享到
重点单词
  • defectiveadj. 有缺陷的,不完全变化的(动词) n. 有缺陷的
  • popularadj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的
  • envelopen. 信封,封皮,壳层
  • bacterian. (复数)细菌