神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第42期:知道是谁开的枪
日期:2015-12-21 11:15

(单词翻译:单击)

OK. We'll pull you in tomorrow, off you go.
好吧,你明天来一趟,现在可以走了。
Erm, Sergeant Donovan has...just been explaining everything.
刚刚多诺万警官都跟我说了。
The two pills...dreadful business, isn't it? Dreadful.
那个真假毒药这游戏真可怕,不是吗?心惊肉跳呀。
Good shot.
好枪法。
Yes. Yes, must have been. Through that window.
可不是,毫无疑问,穿窗而过吧。
Well, you'd know.
别明知故问。
Need to get the powder burns out of your fingers.
赶紧把手指的火药灼痕去掉。

sherlock42.png


I don't suppose you'd serve time for this, but let's avoid the court case.
虽然我认为你不会因此受刑,不过上庭还是能免则免吧。
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yes, of course I'm all right.
当然,我很好。
Well, you have just killed a man.
你刚杀了人。
Yes...
是的...
That's true. But he wasn't a very nice man.
没错,那是事实。不过他不算好人。
No. No, he wasn't, really, was he?
是呀,他真不算好人,不是吗?
Frankly a bloody awful cabbie.
说白了就是个血腥恐怖的哥。
That's true, he was a bad cabbie.
对,他就是个的哥败类。
You should have seen the route he took us to get here.
你看他带我们兜了多少路就知道了。
Stop it! We can't giggle, it's a crime scene. Stop it. - Well, you're the one who shot him.
别说了!这是罪案现场,别引我发笑。-明明是你开的枪。
Keep your voice down.
小声点。
Sorry, it's just erm...nerves, I think. - Sorry.
抱歉,他是太紧张了。-抱歉。
You were going to take that damn pill, weren't you?
你不会真要吞那该死的药片吧?
Course I wasn't.
当然不会。
Biding my time. Knew you'd turn up.
拖延时间而已,我知道你会来。
No, you didn't.
你才不知道。
That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
你乐在其中吧?甘冒奇险就是为了证明自己聪明。
Why would I do that?
我为什么这么做?
Because you're an idiot.
因为你是个白痴。
Dinner?
一起吃晚餐吗?
Starving.
前胸贴后背了。
End of Baker Street there's a good Chinese. Stays open till two.
贝克街尽头有家不错的中餐馆。开到凌晨两点。
You can tell a good Chinese by the bottom third of the door handle.
中餐馆的好坏能从它门把下半截的新旧程度看出来。
Sherlock...That's him, that's the man I was talking to you about.
夏洛克 ...就是他,我跟你提过的那人。
I know exactly who that is.
我就知道是他。
So...Another case cracked.
又破奇案了。
How very public-spirited.
多么热心公益呀。
Though that's never really your motivation, is it?
但那其实并非你的动机吧?

分享到