神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第56期:身后突然传来气息
日期:2016-01-25 13:17

(单词翻译:单击)

Sherlock!
夏洛克!
Someone else has been here.
有人已经来过。
Somebody else broke into the flat and knocked over the vase, just like I did.
不光来过,还打翻了花瓶,就像我一样。
Do you think maybe you could let me in this time?
这次能放我进去了吗?
Can you not keep doing this, please?
你能不能别总是这样?
I'm not the first.
之前还有人来过。
What?
什么?

sherlock56.jpg


Somebody's been in here before me.
有人比我先到。
What are you saying?
你说什么?
Size eight feet. Small, but...athletic.
穿八号的鞋。个子不大,但很健壮。
I'm wasting my breath.
我真是浪费力气。
Small, strong hands.
手不大,但很有力。
Our acrobat.
那个耍杂技的。
Why didn't he close the window when he lef...?
他离开时为何不关上窗子呢?
Oh, stupid, stupid! Obvious.
我真是蠢到家了!明摆着。
He's still here.
他还在这里。
Any time you want to include me...
你什么时候能想得到我...
John...John!
约翰...约翰!
Oh, I'm Sherlock Holmes and I always work alone because no-one else can compete with my massive intellect!
我是福尔摩斯,我总是单枪匹马,因为我的大智慧无人能敌!牛
The milk's gone off and the washing's started to smell.
奶变质了,洗衣机里的衣服有味了。
Somebody left here in a hurry three days ago.
三天前有人匆忙离开。
Somebody?
谁?
Soo Lin Yao. We have to find her.
姚素琳,我们得找到她。
How, exactly?
怎么找?
We could start with this.
就从这个开始。
You've gone all croaky. Are you getting a cold?
你嗓子哑了,着凉了吗?
I'm fine.
我没事。

分享到
重点单词
  • competevi. 竞争,对抗,比赛
  • intellectn. 智力,理智,才智非凡的人,知识份子
  • acrobatn. 杂技演员,见风使舵的人
  • athleticadj. 运动的,活跃的,健壮的
  • massiveadj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的