经典英文电影对白 第1期:罗马假日 场景1
日期:2015-04-13 18:22

(单词翻译:单击)

Selected Scene 1
场景1
Anne: So happy... how are you this evening?
安妮:好开心啊……今晚你好吗?
Joe: Hey, hey, hey... wake up.
乔:哎,哎,哎……醒一醒。
Anne: Thank you. Very much delighted.
安妮:谢谢你,我非常开心。
Joe: Wake up.
乔:醒一醒。
Anne: No, thank you, Charmed.
安妮:不,谢谢你,幸会。
Joe: Charmed too.
乔:我也幸会。
Anne: You may sit down.
安妮:你可以坐下。
Joe: I think you'd better sit up. You're much too young to get picked up by the police.
乔:你最好坐起来,你这么年轻,会被警察带走的。
Anne: Police?
安妮:警察?
Joe: Yup, police.
乔:对,警察。
Anne: Oh, 2:15 and back here to change... 2: 45...
安妮:噢,2点15分回来更……2点45分……
Joe: You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink.
乔:你知道,不胜酒力的人是不该喝酒的。
Anne: "If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice, beneath the sod, my heart of dust would still rejoice" ... Do you know that poem?
安妮:“哪怕我死了、被埋葬,也会在草皮下听到你的声音,我尘土下的心仍会欢悦”……铽知道这首诗吗?
Joe: What do you know? You're well-read, well-dressed... snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?
乔:你知道什么?你博览群书、穿着入时……睡在大街上。你能解释一下吗?
Anne: What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men...
安妮:这世界需要的是可爱和正派回到年轻人的灵魂中……
Joe: Yeah, I couldn't agree with you more, but... ( Joe summons a tax ) Get yourself some coffee... you'll be all right. Look, you take the cab.
乔:是的,我完全同意。可是……(乔招手叫出租车)去喝杯咖啡……你就会没事了,上车吧。
Anne: Hmm.
安妮:嗯。
Joe: Come on. Climb in the cab and go home.
乔:快点儿,上车回家。
Anne: So happy.
安妮:真开心。
Joe: You got any money?
乔:你有钱吗?
Anne: I never carry money.
安妮:我从不带钱。
Joe: That's a bad habit. All right, I'll wrap you up. Come up.
乔:这真是个坏习惯。好吧,我送你回家,来吧。
Anne: It's a tax.
安妮:这是出租车。
Joe: It's not the Super-chief.
乔:这不是首长的车。
Driver: Where are you going?
司机:上哪里?
Anne: Coliseum.
安妮:大剧场。
Joe: No, come on, you're not that drunk.
乔:不,快点儿,你根本就没有醉。
Anne: You're so smart. I'm not drunk at all. I'm just being very happy.
安妮:你真聪明我根本没醉,我只是非常开心。
Joe: Don 't go to sleep again. Come on.
乔:不要再睡了。快点儿。
Driver: Where are we going?
司机:我们上哪里?
Joe: Look, now where do you want to go ?Where shall I take you? Where do you live? Come on. Where do you live? Come on. Where do you live?
乔:喂,你要上哪?你住在哪里?快点儿。 你住在哪里?快说,你住在哪里?
Anne: Coliseum.
安妮:大剧场。
Joe: ( to the driver ) She lives in the coliseum.
乔:(对司机)她住在大剧场。

分享到