位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 简爱 > 正文
重温经典《简爱》2011版第80期:一个奇怪的夜晚
日期:2012-08-10 08:48

(单词翻译:单击)

边睹边读

影视片花

台词欣赏

All:What on earth was that?

究竟是什么东西

Rochester:Where is Rochester? Wait for me. I'm here. Be composed. A servant has had a nightmare, that's all.

罗切斯特在哪里 等着我 我在这儿 冷静 有个仆人做了噩梦而已

I must see you back into your rooms because until the house is settled, she can't be properly looked after.

大家快回去吧 因为知道屋里安静下来她才能好好休息

Miss Ingram:Is there anything I might do?

我能帮上什么忙吗

Rochester:Miss Ingram, ladies, please, return to your nests like the doves that you are. I assure you, all is well.

英格拉姆小姐 还有各位女士们快回到你们舒适的房间去吧 我向你们保证一切正常

All:Noisy old house. Come, my lily flower.

老房子真麻烦 来 我的小百合

Rochester:I told you it was nothing. Please.Come with me. Can you clean this?

我说了什么事都没有 请吧 跟我来 你能清理一下吗

Jane:Yes.

可以

Rochester:Drink, Richard. It will give you the strength you lack.

喝点水 理查 补充点体力

Richard:Will it hurt me?

会疼吗

Rochester:Drink! I must go for the doctor.

喝吧 我得去找医生

Sponge the blood away when it returns.

出血了就用海绵擦一下

Give him water if he wants it. Do not speak to him for any reason.

他渴了就给他水喝 无论如何都不要和他说话

And, Richard, on pain of death, do not speak to her.

还有 理查 你都要疼死了 别和她说话

Rochester:How does he?

他怎么了

Jane:He is sleeping.

他睡了

Rochester:Hurry, Carter. Be on alert.The sun will soon rise and he must be gone.

他睡了 很快就天亮了 他得离开这儿

Carter:Let's have a look, shall we? Flesh is torn as well as cut.Very, very unpleasant.

让我先看看 有撕裂和割伤 情况相当不乐观

Fairfax. Drive!

费尔法克斯 出发

学习笔记

短语提炼:

on earth:究竟

wait for:等候,等待

have a nightmare:做噩梦

be back into:回到

looked after:照顾,照料

sponge the blood away:擦去血

go for:想要获得

return to:返回

lack strength:缺乏体力

give him water:给他喝水

for any reason:因任何理由,因任何原因

as well as:既......又......,也

lily flower:百合花

重点短语深化记忆:

go for

Eg. Even if it should rain tomorrow, they will go for an outing.

纵使明天下雨, 他们也要去游览。

Eg. I make it a rule to go for a walk every day.

每天散步成了我的习惯。

Eg. Let's go for a walk and give our minds a rest.

出去走一下,换换脑筋。

Eg. You must wear decent clothes when you go for a new job.

你去就任新职务时要穿体面的衣服。

as well as

Eg. Boys as well as girls are taught cookery in school these days.

现在学校里男女学生都学烹饪。

Eg. He composed mystery stories as well as love poems.

他既写爱情诗也写神秘故事。

Eg. Let' s share in our troubles as well as in our joys.

让我们同甘共苦吧。

Eg. She began to feel angry as well as scared.

她不仅害怕而且也气愤起来。

wait for

Eg. I should prefer you to wait for me at the bus stop.

我愿让你在那个汽车站等我。

Eg. He made us wait for a whole day. It was too much.

他让我们足足等了整整一天,太过分了.
Eg. You must permit me to wait for the reply from the capital.

你务必让我等候首都来的回音。

Eg. Don't wait for us to join you at the table; just dive in.

不要等我们和你们一起吃饭:你只管快些吃吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • unpleasantadj. 使人不愉快的,讨厌的
  • alertadj. 警觉的,灵敏的 n. 警戒,警报 vt. 警惕
  • settledadj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle
  • permitn. 许可证,执照 v. 允许,许可
  • composedadj. 镇静的,沉着的
  • decentadj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • outingn. 郊游,远足,外出
  • nightmaren. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇
  • mysteryn. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物