位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 简爱 > 正文
影视课堂《简爱》第34期:良知在临终才苏醒
日期:2012-05-13 10:20

(单词翻译:单击)

试听正文

影视片花:

台词欣赏:

You are like...well you are like Jane Eyre.

你像 很像Jane Eyre.

I am Jane Eyre Jane...

我是Jane Eyre

Jane…I am very ill.

我病入膏肓了

My mind is much troubled by two wrongs I have done you.

我的心里很难受 我做了两件对不起你的事

One, is in breaking the promise I made to my husband.

其一 我没有遵守我对丈夫许下的承诺

That I would bring you up as one of my own.

我没有视你如己出 抚养你成人

The other...

另外…

Go to my writing case, take out the letter you will find there.

去我书桌 把化妆盒里面的信拿出来

Read the letter.

读一读

This is dated three years ago.

这是三年前的信

Why did he never write to me?

为什么你从不通知我

I wrote to him... I told him I knew nothing about you.

我回信给他 我说我对你一无所知

Now, act as you please. Write to him. Tell him I lied.

现在 随便你怎么做吧 写信给他 揭发我的谎言

You were born to be my tormentor.

你生来就是我的冤家

I'm not vindictive.

我没有记恨

Let us be friends.

我愿意爱你

Love me then or hate me, as you will.

爱我也好 恨我也好 随你便

You have my full and free forgiveness.

总之你已经彻底得到我宽恕了

重点讲解

生词:

wrong n.错误

date v. 追溯到

vindictive adj.有报仇心的, 怀恨的

短语:

have one's full and free forgiveness:得到某人彻底的宽恕

know nothing about:对......一无所知

bring up:教育,抚养

a writing case:化妆盒

take out sth:把......拿出来

break the promise:失诺

make a promise:许下诺言

as you will:随你的意愿,随你的便

重点短语精学:

know nothing about

Eg. I know nothing about computer hardware.

我对计算机硬件一窍不通。

Eg. I know nothing about agriculture.

我对农业一窍不通。

bring up

Eg. Bill was born in Canada but was brought up in America.

比尔出生于加拿大,但在在美国长大。

Eg. I was brought up to always respect my elders.

我从小就被教导要尊敬长辈。

as you will

Do as you willbe done by.

人们怎样待你,你就怎样待人

It shall be as you will.

这个随你的意思。
break the promise

Eg. You know he is the last man to break his promise.

你知道巴塞尼奥是最不会违背诺言的。

分享到
重点单词
  • vindictiveadj. 有报仇心的,怀恨的,惩罚的
  • troubledadj. 动乱的,不安的;混乱的;困惑的