位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 简爱 > 正文
重温经典《简爱》2011版第79期:我愿为你甘受千夫指
日期:2012-08-06 18:59

(单词翻译:单击)

边睹边读

影视片花:

台词欣赏:

Rochester:Why did you leave the room?

你为什么要走

Jane:I am tired, sir.

我累了 先生

Rochester:Why didn't you come and speak to me?

你为什么不来和我说话

I haven't seen you for weeks.

我几个礼拜没见你了

It would have been normal and polite to wish me good evening.

你该像平常一样礼貌地来向我道晚安

Jane:You seemed engaged.

你看上去很忙

Rochester:You look pale.

你样子很苍白

Jane:I am well.

我很好

Rochester:What have you been doing while I've been away?

我不在的时候你都做些什么

Jane:Teaching Adèle.

给阿黛拉上课

Rochester:You're depressed.What's the meaning of this?

你很憔悴怎么回事

Your eyes are full... What is it?

你眼里满是 什么事

Mrs Fairfax:There's a gentleman to see you, sir.

From Spanish Town, Jamaica.

说是来自西班牙的辖地 牙买加

And indeed I think he does come from some hot place

because he won't take offhis coat.Mr. Richard Mason.

我想他的确是从南方来的因为他不愿意脱下外套

I've put him in the morning room. Have I done wrong?

理查·梅森先生 我让他在晨室等 这样可以吗

Rochester:Bring him to my study.

简 天有不测风云

Jane, this is a blow. If I were to go to those people

and they looked at me coldly and sneered,

要是我以后面对那些人的时候 他们都冷眼旁观

and then left me one by one, what would you do?

Would you go with them?

冷嘲热讽一个个离开我 你会怎么办 会和他们一样吗

Jane:No, sir. I'd stay with you.

不会 先生 我会站在你这边

Rochester:You'd dare condemnation for my sake?

你会为我甘受千夫指吗

Jane:For the sake of any friend who deserved it.

为了任何一个值得我这样做的朋友 我都愿意

Rochester:Richard.

理查

Richard:Fairfax. How the devil are you?

费尔法克斯 你这混蛋还好吧

Rochester:Splendid.

太棒了

Richard:I'm sorry. I see you have guests.

对不起 你有客人在

Rochester:It is no trouble. Come.

没关系 来吧

学习笔记

短语提炼:

wish me good evening:祝某人晚安

take off:脱下

put sb in +地点:把某人安置在某处

do wrong:做错事情

bring sb. to somewhere:把某人带到某处

look at:看

speak to:和......说话

one by one:一个一个地,一次地

for the sake of :为了......起见,看在......份上

重点短语深化记忆:

do wrong

Eg. If you do wrong,you deserve punishment.

如果你做错事,就应受罚。

Eg, Anything you do wrong will be chalked up

你做的任何错事都将被记录下来。

Eg, He promised not to do wrong again.

他答应再也不做这种错事了。

Eg. They say those who do good are rewarded and those who do wrong are punished.

善有善报,恶有恶报,
one by one

Eg. The flowers died off one by one.

花陆续凋谢了。

Eg. He broke the safes open one by one.

他一个个地撬开保险柜。

Eg. In the evening the frequenters of the house drop in one by one.

到了晚上,酒店里常来的顾客,一个跟着一个光临了。

Eg. The night fell, and one by one the stars shone out.

夜幕降临了,星星一颗接一颗在天空上闪现。

Eg. One by one he broke with all his old friends.

他一个个地和他的老朋友们都断了交。

for the sake of

Eg. They were ready to suffer death for the sake of their country.

他们愿意为国牺牲。

Eg. She sacrificed her life for the sake of freedom.

她为争取自由而献出了自己的生命。

Eg. There is no point in hiding the truth for the sake of friendship.

为了友谊而掩盖真相也毫无意义。

Eg. We made concessions for the sake of peace.

为了和平我们做出了让步。

口语短句提炼:

It would have been normal. 应该和往常一样。

You seemed engaged. 你看上去很忙。

I am well. 我身体很好。

I am away. 我不在。

What's the meaning of this?怎么回事?

This is a blow. 天有不测风云。

You have guests. 你在会客。

It is no trouble. 没关系。

经典对白提炼:

Rochester:You'd dare condemnation for my sake?

Jane:For the sake of any friend who deserved it.

Rochester:你会为我甘受千夫指吗?

Jane:为了任何一个值得我这样做的朋友友,我都愿意。

分享到
重点单词
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • condemnationn. 谴责,非难,定罪, 非难或定罪的理由
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • masonn. 泥瓦匠 Mason: 共济会会员
  • deservedadj. 应得的;理所当然的 v. 值得;应得;应受报答
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • depressedadj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的