(单词翻译:单击)
Don’t let your emotions rule your stomach. If your eating is out of control, discover ways to curb your appetite.
不要让你的情绪主宰你的胃 。如果你的饮食失去了控制,寻找抑制食欲的方法 。
You Will Need
你需要
Self-control
自控能力
A replacement action
替代行为
Healthy food choices
健康的食物选择
A confidante
红粉知己
Steps
步骤
Binge-eating disorder is a serious condition. If you show symptoms, seek medical attention.
暴饮暴食是一种严重的疾病 。如果你表现出一些症状,要及时到医疗部门查看 。
STEP 1 Determine the cause
1.分辨原因
Determine the cause of your binge eating. About half of all sufferers are depressed or have a history of depression. Prescription medication and therapy may help.
确定你暴饮暴食的原因 。大约一半的患者是由于抑郁或者有抑郁病史 。处方药物和治疗可以起到帮助 。
STEP 2 Stop the cycle
2.停止这种行为
Stop the cycle. Make a decision to put an end to unhealthy eating habits.
停止这种恶性循环 。下定决心,停止这种不健康的饮食习惯 。
STEP 3 Keep less food
3.储存更少食物
Keep less food in the house than you normally do. Removing the temptation may cut down on overeating.
家中存储的食物比平时更少一点 。减少诱惑可以克制暴饮暴食 。
STEP 4 Choose healthy foods
4.选择健康的食物
Eat healthy foods. Get rid of the chips and soda and replace them with fresh fruits and water.
选择健康的食物 。丢弃薯片和汽水,用新鲜的水果和白开水替代 。
If you break your new good habits, don’t be hard on yourself. Realize you’re not perfect – and then get back up and keep moving forward.
如果打破了新的好习惯,不要苛责自己 。要意识到你不是完美的——然后重新开始,继续前进 。
STEP 5 Find a replacement
5.寻找替代行为
Find a replacement activity. For instance, instead of binge eating, try exercising or meditation, or get involved in a volunteer organization.
寻找替代行为 。例如,不要暴饮暴食,尝试运动或冥想,或者参加志愿者组织 。
STEP 6 Share your journey
6.分享你的旅程
Share your journey. Talk about your struggles with a trusted friend or support group and you may end up encouraging them too.
分享你的旅程 。与一个信任的朋友或支持团体讲述你的努力,最终鼓励他们也这样做 。
Binge-eating disorder is the most common eating disorder, affecting about three percent of American adults, most often between the ages of 46 and 55.
暴饮暴食是最常见的饮食疾病,影响着大约四分之三的美国成年人,大部分人年龄在46岁至55岁之间 。
视频听力译文由可可原创,未经许可请勿转载 。